Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 123 124
Everything seems far better for me now, I'll update this if any issues crop up. So far, so good! No black screens or needing to reload on my end.
Everything seems far better for me now, I'll update this if any issues crop up. So far, so good! No black screens or needing to reload on my end.
6ntc1cC.jpg
Only a little better for me, I'll see how coli works later.
Only a little better for me, I'll see how coli works later.
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
It's a bit better. AH is still slow and loading pictures is horrid.
It's a bit better. AH is still slow and loading pictures is horrid.
jTugK6D.jpg
Pages seem to be better than before but the Coli is still lagging. :''D
Pages seem to be better than before but the Coli is still lagging. :''D
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
Just logged in but it is obviously much faster. Some things are loading a tiny bit slowly but still much faster than they were yesterday; it could also be that they're just trying to re-cache.

Hopefully it keeps this up!
Just logged in but it is obviously much faster. Some things are loading a tiny bit slowly but still much faster than they were yesterday; it could also be that they're just trying to re-cache.

Hopefully it keeps this up!

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
Glimmer and Gloom is moving like molasses.
Glimmer and Gloom is moving like molasses.
Na5WGHa.png
The lag is much better, especially compared to yesterday when the site was unusable, but now if the page lags at all (happening once in about 10 or 15 pages), it will never load. This makes the coliseum AGONIZING to do (rip nature flight).

Most notably the failures seem to be happening for me when I confirm a trade with Crim or get the popup when bonding with a familiar. It might just be that they're most noticeable, because refreshing won't fix the issue, I have to kill the tab and completely renavigate from the home page.
The lag is much better, especially compared to yesterday when the site was unusable, but now if the page lags at all (happening once in about 10 or 15 pages), it will never load. This makes the coliseum AGONIZING to do (rip nature flight).

Most notably the failures seem to be happening for me when I confirm a trade with Crim or get the popup when bonding with a familiar. It might just be that they're most noticeable, because refreshing won't fix the issue, I have to kill the tab and completely renavigate from the home page.
The coliseum is still lagging really badly for me :(
The coliseum is still lagging really badly for me :(
klYrx65.gif
Just logged on today and there is a big improvement! Everything is loading as quick as it used to with no delay.
Just logged on today and there is a big improvement! Everything is loading as quick as it used to with no delay.
KdSMN2F.png
Still experiencing a lot of lag.

Coli: Ran fine for the first few minutes and then starting having loading page issues.

Sending Messages: Sending message from forums resulted in only the subject and subject line showing, nothing else. Refreshing showed everything accordingly but then trying to add items did not work, refreshing again showed items but strings within the item window but I was still eventually able to send.

Overall experiencing slowness of the site once more. More intermittent than constant but still there when wanting to actually do something.

EDIT: Trying to send this post took a refresh before it sent.
Still experiencing a lot of lag.

Coli: Ran fine for the first few minutes and then starting having loading page issues.

Sending Messages: Sending message from forums resulted in only the subject and subject line showing, nothing else. Refreshing showed everything accordingly but then trying to add items did not work, refreshing again showed items but strings within the item window but I was still eventually able to send.

Overall experiencing slowness of the site once more. More intermittent than constant but still there when wanting to actually do something.

EDIT: Trying to send this post took a refresh before it sent.
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 123 124