Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't access G&G/Mahjong
1 2
Heh, when it happened with Mahjong I checked G&G and when it happened there as well I figured it was all games without checking the rest.

No lag, but clicking into either game just lands me back on the main fairgrounds page.

I guess I'll play something else for awhile.
Heh, when it happened with Mahjong I checked G&G and when it happened there as well I figured it was all games without checking the rest.

No lag, but clicking into either game just lands me back on the main fairgrounds page.

I guess I'll play something else for awhile.
Same here, it seems like all the games are having issues too, jigsaw and runestones wont let me past the title screen :/
Same here, it seems like all the games are having issues too, jigsaw and runestones wont let me past the title screen :/
bababooey
Sorry about this, Glimmer & Gloom and Mistral Mahjong should be accessible now.
Sorry about this, Glimmer & Gloom and Mistral Mahjong should be accessible now.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
[s]Yep, same here. Just boots me right back to the fairgrounds page.[/s] Nevermind, working now. Thanks for the quick fix! [emoji=banescale happy size=1]
Yep, same here. Just boots me right back to the fairgrounds page.

Nevermind, working now. Thanks for the quick fix!
Can confirm it’s happening to me as well. I click on glimmer and gloom in the list, the page changes and then reloads the previous page with the game list.

Edit: was solved before I finished my post lol. Thanks for the fix! :D
Can confirm it’s happening to me as well. I click on glimmer and gloom in the list, the page changes and then reloads the previous page with the game list.

Edit: was solved before I finished my post lol. Thanks for the fix! :D
Collecting Dec 9th 2019 G1 Banescales
LEpJMnn.pngFObX7rS.png
zF6zw52.png
rUoKR6y.png
Yep, working now. Thanks you, @Mutron :D
Yep, working now. Thanks you, @Mutron :D
1 2