Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 123 124
Hola borrar las cookies

Eso me ayudó a mejorar velcidad
Hola borrar las cookies

Eso me ayudó a mejorar velcidad
wb_azul.pngaHMlRC8.png0N2umr5.pngshadow_badge.png
it's a bit better for me now
but hopefully you can figure it our
it's a bit better for me now
but hopefully you can figure it our
0ztpH.gifQdTmP.gifDI05o.giftQlAk.gif0pbpz.gifynwEF.gif2cKEJ.gif2cKEJ.gif
Hello all, our hosting provider has made a change on their end at approximately 14:17 Server Time. Please let us know if you are still encountering problems going forward. If there is no improvement, we will continue to pursue other options.
Hello all, our hosting provider has made a change on their end at approximately 14:17 Server Time. Please let us know if you are still encountering problems going forward. If there is no improvement, we will continue to pursue other options.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
1) Connection type: Wi-Fi
2) Network: Home network
3) Anti-virus/Malware software used: None
4) Device type: Desktop
5) Browser: Chrome
6) Operating system: Mac OS Big Sur
7) Everything is up to date?: I think so

The issue seems to be intermittent for me like some of the other people in this thread are claiming. Occasionally pages will load until I get a black screen, and I have to stop loading the page and load it again to get it to work.
1) Connection type: Wi-Fi
3) Anti-virus/Malware software used: None
4) Device type: Desktop
5) Browser: Chrome
6) Operating system: Mac OS Big Sur
7) Everything is up to date?: I think so

The issue seems to be intermittent for me like some of the other people in this thread are claiming. Occasionally pages will load until I get a black screen, and I have to stop loading the page and load it again to get it to work.
DraconicMusic | Female (she/they) | 20 | xOvakhZ.png Aegosexual Aromantic F8WMfQz.png | Dragon and robot enthusiast | Autistic | Hyperfixated on Mega Man
Game is very laggy forme still. :/ Pages take ages toload, it's worse than yestarday, but not as bad as right after "giving the server a poke" today.
Game is very laggy forme still. :/ Pages take ages toload, it's worse than yestarday, but not as bad as right after "giving the server a poke" today.
A picture of a mutant bird. It's desaturated green with octopus tentacles instead of a beak, bat-like wings and tail. Looks omnious.A terracotta pot with some cindershrooms growing in it and tall, red flowers. In front of the pot, slightly on the right, there is a pile of orange and black stones.A terracotta pot with an oak tree bonsai in autumn.A gif of a specimen of the bird species Cyanistes caeruleus lying on its back. It holds a candycane in its feet and licks it every few seconds.
Been getting some black screens but mostly its just the super lag with the slow images if they decide to show up

1) Connection type: Wifi
3) Anti-virus/malware software used: Default built-in protection
4) Device type: Asus Laptop
5) Browser: Google Chrome
6) Operating system: Windows 10
7) Everything up to date?: Updated today
Been getting some black screens but mostly its just the super lag with the slow images if they decide to show up

1) Connection type: Wifi
3) Anti-virus/malware software used: Default built-in protection
4) Device type: Asus Laptop
5) Browser: Google Chrome
6) Operating system: Windows 10
7) Everything up to date?: Updated today
0VBHP.gif61eEg.gifDdbPD.gifRur4u.giflTByp.gif
It seems MUCH better for me now. All of the biggest problem areas for me, like dragon profiles and the marketplace, are loading normally. I hesitate to say it's completely fixed because the problem was really inconsistent for me, but everything seems to be working normally again! I'll edit this if I run into any issues again.

Edit to add, of course I'd run into an issue immediately after I posted this: the forums are loading crazy slow for me still.

Another edit: on my Samsung phone (old but up-to-date) the site is so slow I cannot use it at all. This is new, I could at least access the site with my phone earlier today.
It seems MUCH better for me now. All of the biggest problem areas for me, like dragon profiles and the marketplace, are loading normally. I hesitate to say it's completely fixed because the problem was really inconsistent for me, but everything seems to be working normally again! I'll edit this if I run into any issues again.

Edit to add, of course I'd run into an issue immediately after I posted this: the forums are loading crazy slow for me still.

Another edit: on my Samsung phone (old but up-to-date) the site is so slow I cannot use it at all. This is new, I could at least access the site with my phone earlier today.
6ntc1cC.jpg
[quote name="Mutron" date="2021-05-19 14:45:49" ] Hello all, our hosting provider has made a change on their end at approximately 14:17 Server Time. Please let us know if you are still encountering problems going forward. If there is no improvement, we will continue to pursue other options. [/quote] I'm still having the same issues here
Mutron wrote on 2021-05-19 14:45:49:

I'm still having the same issues here
bkS13OY.pngqmcnuqs.pngvSOmW04.pngPGUlc7F.png
Lag is even worse on my end now. :o It's affecting all pages and not just dragon image loading.

Forums and navigating around my lair are super slow.
Lag is even worse on my end now. :o It's affecting all pages and not just dragon image loading.

Forums and navigating around my lair are super slow.
mails_commissions_siggie_by_flanngo-dbs9jv1.png
I'm still lagging sooo much too, it's ostensibly unplayable :/
I'm still lagging sooo much too, it's ostensibly unplayable :/
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 123 124