Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 123 124
I too have been having issues, for a while now, with the loading on FR

Forums seem like the only place for me that doesn't take years to load. Can't even bond with my familiars without it taking 2 or 3 minutes to load my dragon's page.

Edit
Connection type: Wifi
Network: Home
Anti-virus/malware software used: Webroot
Device type: PC
Browser: Chrome
Operating system: Windows 10
Everything is up to date? Yes
I too have been having issues, for a while now, with the loading on FR

Forums seem like the only place for me that doesn't take years to load. Can't even bond with my familiars without it taking 2 or 3 minutes to load my dragon's page.

Edit
Anti-virus/malware software used: Webroot
Device type: PC
Everything is up to date? Yes
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
Erm, I have a new issue. When I was scrolling through the forums (This one) and for some reason I would get to the bottom of the page then be unable to go to the next as the page numbers on the bottom have disappeared, along with the arrows.

EDIT: I can no longer preview items either.
Erm, I have a new issue. When I was scrolling through the forums (This one) and for some reason I would get to the bottom of the page then be unable to go to the next as the page numbers on the bottom have disappeared, along with the arrows.

EDIT: I can no longer preview items either.
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
also having issues lol
1) Wired
2) Home network
3) Windows Defender
4) Desktop PC
5) Chrome
6) Windows 10 Home
7) Everything's up to date!

out of curiosity, could the servers be having problems due to the amounts of people on the site recently? I've noticed higher traffic on the site recently and assumed the amount of traffic was making the site wig out.
also having issues lol
1) Wired
2) Home network
3) Windows Defender
4) Desktop PC
5) Chrome
6) Windows 10 Home
7) Everything's up to date!

out of curiosity, could the servers be having problems due to the amounts of people on the site recently? I've noticed higher traffic on the site recently and assumed the amount of traffic was making the site wig out.
All my image links are ~BROKEN~
lag, yesterday could not get into the coliseum at all due to it. Dragon Images partly load.
1) Connection type: Wifi
2) Network: Home, occasionally VPN
3) Anti-virus/malware software used: AVG antivirus free + ublock origin to block malware laced ads
4) Device type: early 2017 model HP OMEN with modifications, x64 based, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU, 24.0 GB RAM, nvidia Gtx graphics card
5) Browser: Firefox
6) Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 Home
7) Everything is up to date?: Yes

Device 2: IPhone XR
My iphone has been the one experiencing the most lag, Images not loading at all.

1) Connection type: Wifi, Cellular Data
2) Network: home with VPN occasionally
3) Anti-virus/malware software used: Built in IOS anti-virus
4) Device type: IPhone XR
5) Browser: Safari
6) Operating system: IOS 14.5.1
7) Everything up to date?: Yes

lag, yesterday could not get into the coliseum at all due to it. Dragon Images partly load.
2) Network: Home, occasionally VPN
3) Anti-virus/malware software used: AVG antivirus free + ublock origin to block malware laced ads
4) Device type: early 2017 model HP OMEN with modifications, x64 based, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU, 24.0 GB RAM, nvidia Gtx graphics card
5) Browser: Firefox
6) Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 Home
7) Everything is up to date?: Yes

Device 2: IPhone XR
My iphone has been the one experiencing the most lag, Images not loading at all.

1) Connection type: Wifi, Cellular Data
2) Network: home with VPN occasionally
3) Anti-virus/malware software used: Built in IOS anti-virus
4) Device type: IPhone XR
5) Browser: Safari
6) Operating system: IOS 14.5.1
7) Everything up to date?: Yes

Endyr || 23 || She/They || FR+3
[quote name="@Panther202" date="2021-05-19 11:57:59" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-05-19 11:56:23" ] [quote name="@/Panther202" date="2021-05-19 11:51:24" ] It's gotten worse since 5 mins ago. I'm now getting error 502 - bad gateway just from trying to edit a forum post with minimal coding and from trying to load my home page :/ site is becoming unusable [/quote] The 502 was one of the engineers on our side giving the server a poke. [/quote] Hopefully you used a ten foot pole because I wouldn't want to touch this glitching mess, it might take me down with it [/quote] The current cause is unknown. It could be something on our end, something on our host's end, something in between us and the affected players, our host and the affected players, or a failing router somewhere. We're still investigating and waiting for answers. That particular 502 error message wasn't the server malfunctioning, but a quick "did you turn it off and on again?" on some services to see if that fixed it.
@Panther202 wrote on 2021-05-19 11:57:59:
Aequorin wrote on 2021-05-19 11:56:23:
@/Panther202 wrote on 2021-05-19 11:51:24:
It's gotten worse since 5 mins ago. I'm now getting error 502 - bad gateway just from trying to edit a forum post with minimal coding and from trying to load my home page :/ site is becoming unusable

The 502 was one of the engineers on our side giving the server a poke.

Hopefully you used a ten foot pole because I wouldn't want to touch this glitching mess, it might take me down with it

The current cause is unknown. It could be something on our end, something on our host's end, something in between us and the affected players, our host and the affected players, or a failing router somewhere. We're still investigating and waiting for answers. That particular 502 error message wasn't the server malfunctioning, but a quick "did you turn it off and on again?" on some services to see if that fixed it.
It's becoming unplayable completely :(
It's becoming unplayable completely :(
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
2) Network: home network
3) Anti-virus/malware software used: Whatever is built into my Chromebook
4) Device type: Asus Chromebook
5) Browser: Google Chrome
6) Operating system: Chrome OS Version 90.0.4430.218 (Official Build) (64-bit)
7) Everything up to date?: Updated yesterday, so it should be

It was working fine yesterday, but today it hasn't been letting me get through 2 Coli battles in a row without stalling out on a white screen.
2) Network: home network
3) Anti-virus/malware software used: Whatever is built into my Chromebook
4) Device type: Asus Chromebook
5) Browser: Google Chrome
6) Operating system: Chrome OS Version 90.0.4430.218 (Official Build) (64-bit)
7) Everything up to date?: Updated yesterday, so it should be

It was working fine yesterday, but today it hasn't been letting me get through 2 Coli battles in a row without stalling out on a white screen.
15587.png sylveon
they/them
frt +3
wishlist
hatchery
aro.png 2a665d2ce02e8f6ba2d7566f1b704a055b4744e1.png
Yep, I'm getting lag on literally every device I own. Dragon images only load as far as this and then stop: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/408753384343076876/844656003546611782/fae.png[/img] I can't use coli at all. Connection type: Wifi Network: Home Antivirus: Bitdefender (on my Windows PCs), no antivirus on my Android. Device type: Samsung Galaxy, Custom Desktop PC, and Dell Laptop Browser: Chromium for both Mobile and PC Operating system: Android, Windows 7, and Windows 10 Everything up to date
Yep, I'm getting lag on literally every device I own. Dragon images only load as far as this and then stop:

fae.png

I can't use coli at all.

Antivirus: Bitdefender (on my Windows PCs), no antivirus on my Android.
Device type: Samsung Galaxy, Custom Desktop PC, and Dell Laptop
Browser: Chromium for both Mobile and PC
Operating system: Android, Windows 7, and Windows 10
Everything up to date
cmeZpcm.png
I'm usually a FR lurker but I wanted to add on my report for all of the other FR lurkers who are probably also experiencing problems, but don't really use the forums. The site has been lagging horribly lately. I couldn't even reply to this forum at first, the bottom of the page wouldn't load.
Coliseum is also acting up really horribly. I can make it through 2-5 battles before I get stuck on a white screen and just have to refresh the page and start over.
Across the board, FR has been so slow that it's almost impossible to use.

Anti-virus/malware software used: Windows Defender
Device type: Alienware PC or a Mac laptop
Operating system: Windows 10 or Apple OS

Everything is up to date? Yes.
I'm usually a FR lurker but I wanted to add on my report for all of the other FR lurkers who are probably also experiencing problems, but don't really use the forums. The site has been lagging horribly lately. I couldn't even reply to this forum at first, the bottom of the page wouldn't load.
Coliseum is also acting up really horribly. I can make it through 2-5 battles before I get stuck on a white screen and just have to refresh the page and start over.
Across the board, FR has been so slow that it's almost impossible to use.

Device type: Alienware PC or a Mac laptop
Operating system: Windows 10 or Apple OS

mtHAEL4.png
i1iQAE3.png
BT1N47G.png
sQMcqHN.png
WQA384m.png
WKtl2lb.png
iMR0GJ0.png
JvUa9ma.png
[quote name="Ghoulio" date="2021-05-19 11:43:57" ] Figured I'd finally post here, I had held off before since so many others had posted but today it's so much worse. I get stuck on black screens where the website just goes into limbo trying to load. I have to force it to stop loading then refresh to get it to work. Images don't work when I hover over dragons in the AH, skin previews is bad and like many others, the Colli is not cooperating for me. Connection type: Wifi Network: Home Anti-virus/malware software used: Windows Defender Device type: Laptop - Acer Browser: Chrome Operating system: Windows 10 Everything is up to date? Yes. [/quote] I have this same exact problem, and same information. The black screens are especially a problem today.
Ghoulio wrote on 2021-05-19 11:43:57:
Figured I'd finally post here, I had held off before since so many others had posted but today it's so much worse. I get stuck on black screens where the website just goes into limbo trying to load. I have to force it to stop loading then refresh to get it to work. Images don't work when I hover over dragons in the AH, skin previews is bad and like many others, the Colli is not cooperating for me.

Device type: Laptop - Acer

I have this same exact problem, and same information. The black screens are especially a problem today.
Comp-2-1.gif x Neva (she/her)
FRT+0
About / Wishlist
UMA Bags / Services
feelin like I wobbled outta wormhole~~~~
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 123 124