Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 123 124
Also had the 502 bad gateway error, though it really seems excessive to even mention it. Oof, guys, I hope you can find it without too much more stress.
Also had the 502 bad gateway error, though it really seems excessive to even mention it. Oof, guys, I hope you can find it without too much more stress.
DvckOcF.gif5KOtTO2.gifcmrD4pD.gif
It got worse just now. I can't use the auction house, coli and fairgrounds. If I try to open any of these pages, it'll show me an error message displaying the following:

502 Bad Gateway
nginx

Sooo, yeah, I'll keep you updated on what happens. If the lag continues I'll log off for a bit and check back in every half hour.

Anyway, good luck mods! I hope this won't be too bad for Flight Rising!
It got worse just now. I can't use the auction house, coli and fairgrounds. If I try to open any of these pages, it'll show me an error message displaying the following:

502 Bad Gateway
nginx

Sooo, yeah, I'll keep you updated on what happens. If the lag continues I'll log off for a bit and check back in every half hour.

Anyway, good luck mods! I hope this won't be too bad for Flight Rising!
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
[quote name="@Panther202" date="2021-05-19 11:51:24" ] It's gotten worse since 5 mins ago. I'm now getting error 502 - bad gateway just from trying to edit a forum post with minimal coding and from trying to load my home page :/ site is becoming unusable [/quote] The 502 was one of the engineers on our side giving the server a poke.
@Panther202 wrote on 2021-05-19 11:51:24:
It's gotten worse since 5 mins ago. I'm now getting error 502 - bad gateway just from trying to edit a forum post with minimal coding and from trying to load my home page :/ site is becoming unusable

The 502 was one of the engineers on our side giving the server a poke.
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-05-19 11:56:23" ] [quote name="@/Panther202" date="2021-05-19 11:51:24" ] It's gotten worse since 5 mins ago. I'm now getting error 502 - bad gateway just from trying to edit a forum post with minimal coding and from trying to load my home page :/ site is becoming unusable [/quote] The 502 was one of the engineers on our side giving the server a poke. [/quote] Great to know, thank you!
Aequorin wrote on 2021-05-19 11:56:23:
@/Panther202 wrote on 2021-05-19 11:51:24:
It's gotten worse since 5 mins ago. I'm now getting error 502 - bad gateway just from trying to edit a forum post with minimal coding and from trying to load my home page :/ site is becoming unusable

Great to know, thank you!
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-05-19 11:56:23" ] [quote name="@/Panther202" date="2021-05-19 11:51:24" ] It's gotten worse since 5 mins ago. I'm now getting error 502 - bad gateway just from trying to edit a forum post with minimal coding and from trying to load my home page :/ site is becoming unusable [/quote] The 502 was one of the engineers on our side giving the server a poke. [/quote] Hopefully you used a ten foot pole because I wouldn't want to touch this glitching mess, it might take me down with it
@/Panther202 wrote on 2021-05-19 11:51:24:

Hopefully you used a ten foot pole because I wouldn't want to touch this glitching mess, it might take me down with it
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-05-19 11:56:23" ] [quote name="@Panther202" date="2021-05-19 11:51:24" ] It's gotten worse since 5 mins ago. I'm now getting error 502 - bad gateway just from trying to edit a forum post with minimal coding and from trying to load my home page :/ site is becoming unusable [/quote] The 502 was one of the engineers on our side giving the server a poke. [/quote] [sub]Have they tried "percussive maintenance" yet? c: [s]hititwithastick.[/s][/sub]
@Panther202 wrote on 2021-05-19 11:51:24:

Have they tried "percussive maintenance" yet? c:
hititwithastick.
DvckOcF.gif5KOtTO2.gifcmrD4pD.gif
Experiencing similar issues as everyone else, may as well add my data to the pool. any interaction menus take awhile to load if they load at all. Coliseum sometimes doesnt load, capcha often only loads partially. Horrible lag, thanks for the communication though.

Connection type: Wifi
Network: Home
Anti-virus/malware software used: Avast freeware
Device type: Toshiba Laptop
Browser: Chrome
Operating system: Windows 8
Everything is up to date? Yes, as far as I can tell
Experiencing similar issues as everyone else, may as well add my data to the pool. any interaction menus take awhile to load if they load at all. Coliseum sometimes doesnt load, capcha often only loads partially. Horrible lag, thanks for the communication though.

Anti-virus/malware software used: Avast freeware
Device type: Toshiba Laptop
Operating system: Windows 8
Everything is up to date? Yes, as far as I can tell
CG2021.png
Anti-virus/malware software used: Windows Defender
Device type: Laptop
Operating system: Windows 10
Everything is up to date? Yep, updated about a week ago.

Echoing what everyone else said, but it's definitely gotten worse from yesterday. Long black pages of loading and an unusable coli. I also just recently got a 502 Gateway error (bad gateway? Something like that). No idea what it means, but it's certainly new.

Thanks staff for looking into it and keeping us updated. :)
Anti-virus/malware software used: Windows Defender
Device type: Laptop

Echoing what everyone else said, but it's definitely gotten worse from yesterday. Long black pages of loading and an unusable coli. I also just recently got a 502 Gateway error (bad gateway? Something like that). No idea what it means, but it's certainly new.

Thanks staff for looking into it and keeping us updated. :)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
I'm struggling to even move a dragon in my lair tabs. It took 5 minutes to move one dragon
The site was... ok before, now it's unberable.

Anti-virus/malware software used: Not sure. Cromebook built-in protection?
Device type: Cromebook
Operating system: not sure
I'm struggling to even move a dragon in my lair tabs. It took 5 minutes to move one dragon
The site was... ok before, now it's unberable.

Anti-virus/malware software used: Not sure. Cromebook built-in protection?
Device type: Cromebook
Operating system: not sure
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
Last days lag was not so bad, but today any page can load a minute or at least half a minute. Any other sites load normally and my connection is good, so apparently the problem is from the site itself :c and its global
Hope it will be fixed soon!

Anti-virus/malware software used: 360 total security
Device type: PC
Everything is up to date? Yep.
Last days lag was not so bad, but today any page can load a minute or at least half a minute. Any other sites load normally and my connection is good, so apparently the problem is from the site itself :c and its global
Hope it will be fixed soon!

Anti-virus/malware software used: 360 total security
Device type: PC
Everything is up to date? Yep.
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 123 124