Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [waitlist + usd] Drymm's Doodles
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
Ajbksjkgjk Crow thank
Ajbksjkgjk Crow thank
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
/////////////////////////
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
@Drymm [b]Dragon/character[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51498804][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/514989/51498804_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Apparel/skin/accent[/b] (if dragon): Everything she has if possible, feel free to simplify! [b]Type of art[/b]: Lineless wallpaper [b]Background[/b]: Dark forest; specifically it's haunted by spirits and demons, but you don't have to work that in specifically, it's about the vibe TM. Black fog and rose petals are a bonus! [b]Additional requests[/b] (personality, expressions, etc.): Holding her sword out and in front of her, with a confident/arrogant smirk, if possible. I'd also like her eyes to be red instead of pink. [b]Payment type/any discounts[/b]: Gems [b]Add to Gallery?[/b]: Sure! She has a bunch of art & music in her bio for inspiration and vibe checks.
@Drymm

Dragon/character: 51498804_350.png
Apparel/skin/accent (if dragon): Everything she has if possible, feel free to simplify!
Type of art: Lineless wallpaper
Background: Dark forest; specifically it's haunted by spirits and demons, but you don't have to work that in specifically, it's about the vibe TM. Black fog and rose petals are a bonus!
Additional requests (personality, expressions, etc.): Holding her sword out and in front of her, with a confident/arrogant smirk, if possible. I'd also like her eyes to be red instead of pink.
Payment type/any discounts: Gems
Add to Gallery?: Sure!

She has a bunch of art & music in her bio for inspiration and vibe checks.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin

Ooo fancy, fancy! I'll price her skin and apparel at 2kg, so your total is 6.5kg. If this sounds ok, you may send payment whenever you're able.

Feel free to ask for updates along the way too, since we'll be here for uh... a while xD
@Tserin

Ooo fancy, fancy! I'll price her skin and apparel at 2kg, so your total is 6.5kg. If this sounds ok, you may send payment whenever you're able.

Feel free to ask for updates along the way too, since we'll be here for uh... a while xD
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
@Drymm Hello again! [b]Dragon/character[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49800113][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/498002/49800113_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Apparel/skin/accent[/b] (if dragon): [item=Pretty Pink Head Bow][item=Sakura Lei][item=Celadon Silk Scarf] [b]Type of art[/b]: Crayon, bust [b]Background[/b]: Transparent [b]Additional requests[/b] Happy, kind vibes; she's a super chill bard with a big heart [b]Payment type/any discounts[/b]: Gems + toyhouse invite [b]Add to Gallery?[/b]: Sure, if you want
@Drymm
Hello again!

Dragon/character: 49800113_350.png
Apparel/skin/accent (if dragon): Pretty Pink Head Bow Sakura Lei Celadon Silk Scarf
Type of art: Crayon, bust
Background: Transparent
Additional requests Happy, kind vibes; she's a super chill bard with a big heart
Payment type/any discounts: Gems + toyhouse invite
Add to Gallery?: Sure, if you want
iYtOIWU.png
@Bear

Hey there!! Your order comes out to 360g + the invite code. Cute dragon too!
@Bear

Hey there!! Your order comes out to 360g + the invite code. Cute dragon too!
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
@Drymm I'd love to claim your last spot. [b]Dragon/character[/b]: Sugarmelon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57471484][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/574715/57471484_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Apparel/skin/accent[/b] (if dragon): none [b]Type of art[/b]: lineless fullbody [b]Background[/b]: transparent [b]Additional requests[/b] (personality, expressions, etc.): happy, smiling, maybe sitting in a small patch of sugarmelons [item=sugarmelon] [b]Payment type/any discounts[/b]: gems [b]Add to Gallery?[/b]: sure
@Drymm

I'd love to claim your last spot.

Dragon/character:
Sugarmelon
57471484_350.png
Apparel/skin/accent (if dragon): none
Type of art: lineless fullbody
Background: transparent
Additional requests (personality, expressions, etc.): happy, smiling, maybe sitting in a small patch of sugarmelons
Sugarmelon
Payment type/any discounts: gems
Add to Gallery?: sure
5ZlCPH.png
Please note: When pinging me the first 'letter' in my name is a zero.
50IPcx.gif
My Familiar Trading Thread!
s2WAwm3.png
Hey there! Could I reserve a slot or get a ping the next time there is a free slot? c: I'd love to commission you for a non-FR animal OC design, if you're up for it!
Hey there! Could I reserve a slot or get a ping the next time there is a free slot? c: I'd love to commission you for a non-FR animal OC design, if you're up for it!
kqXHr7Y.png
@0rangedragon You got the slot! Your total is 1540g.

@Sesei I'll put you on the pinglist in a bit, and you'll be pinged whenever slots open. Thank you for your interest! :D
@0rangedragon You got the slot! Your total is 1540g.

@Sesei I'll put you on the pinglist in a bit, and you'll be pinged whenever slots open. Thank you for your interest! :D
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
@Drymm Your art is so pretty! Please add me to the pinglist!
@Drymm Your art is so pretty! Please add me to the pinglist!
7NebxtL.jpg
@SweetToothArt Added~
@SweetToothArt Added~
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17