Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] umas + customs [updated 8/12]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28
@Laeyein If you still have the accent in a week or so I'll definately grab it off you, but I don't quite have 2kg on me right now though sorry (that price does sound fair though)
@Laeyein If you still have the accent in a week or so I'll definately grab it off you, but I don't quite have 2kg on me right now though sorry (that price does sound fair though)
@Laeyein Hi! how much do you value thi one? [item=Skin: hu zu zhi xia ]
@Laeyein Hi! how much do you value thi one? Skin: hu zu zhi xia
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
@DaFryingPan i can hold it for you! i'll send a cr for you to accept when you have the funds :D

@xxDoxxie that one's 10 print limited, so probably around 2.5kg?
@DaFryingPan i can hold it for you! i'll send a cr for you to accept when you have the funds :D

@xxDoxxie that one's 10 print limited, so probably around 2.5kg?
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Laeyein mhh i see..i know it's not listed in what you need but would you be interested in [item=accent: wronged] as a partial payment?
@Laeyein mhh i see..i know it's not listed in what you need but would you be interested in Accent: Wronged as a partial payment?
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
@xxDoxxie sorry, it's not really my aesthetic ;o;
@xxDoxxie sorry, it's not really my aesthetic ;o;
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
How much for Accent: Arundigeana

@Laeyein
How much for Accent: Arundigeana

@Laeyein
CEmLHw4.gif
@Startail it's a five print custom and i believe only a couple other copies were sold publicly, so around 4kg!
@Startail it's a five print custom and i believe only a couple other copies were sold publicly, so around 4kg!
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Laeyein Oh, awesome thankyou :D (also kinda forgot that a hold was a thing I could ask for haha)
@Laeyein Oh, awesome thankyou :D (also kinda forgot that a hold was a thing I could ask for haha)
Price check for ramen please?
Price check for ramen please?
@ezelia sorry, didn't see your post! it seems like it's gone for 1.5kg recently, so around there c:
@ezelia sorry, didn't see your post! it seems like it's gone for 1.5kg recently, so around there c:
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 27 28