Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Ground apparel/Scenic layer
[center] Scenic layer [i]couldn't think of a better name[/i] Got some good ideas with giving it a seperate category and a possible toggle from the thread Adds a layer ontop of the dragon and background with some items slightly covering the dragon, like grass, branches, pillars, fog, falling leaves, cart..etc [s] [s]Apparel to fit the element scenes, can probably look good with other scenes aswell[/s][/s] [s] Would be nice if this could be used as "apparel" for ancients as it doesn't go on the body and shouldn't interfer with line breaking genes, much like flower fall [/s] I made something very simple, ground based [img]https://i.imgur.com/WopPZHZ.png[/img] [/center]

Scenic layer
couldn't think of a better name

Got some good ideas with giving it a seperate category and a possible toggle from the thread

Adds a layer ontop of the dragon and background with some items slightly covering the dragon, like grass, branches, pillars, fog, falling leaves, cart..etc

Apparel to fit the element scenes, can probably look good
with other scenes aswell

Would be nice if this could be used as "apparel" for ancients as it doesn't go on the body and shouldn't interfer with line breaking genes, much like flower fall

I made something very simple, ground based

WopPZHZ.png

ImMJGPh.pngG1's for Sale
Support! This is cute, I recall Dappervolk having something similar, and it added a lot of personality.
Support! This is cute, I recall Dappervolk having something similar, and it added a lot of personality.
- Coli Addiction Quest/Challenge Thread
Support, but I think this would be better as its own category of dragon customisation, especially if it's intended to be used with Ancients. It would cut down on ancient apparel confusion and prevent a slippery slope of people wanting more ancient apparel. It'd also make the flying dragon thing a moot point since the "ground item" would be instead interacting with the scene, if any.
Support, but I think this would be better as its own category of dragon customisation, especially if it's intended to be used with Ancients. It would cut down on ancient apparel confusion and prevent a slippery slope of people wanting more ancient apparel. It'd also make the flying dragon thing a moot point since the "ground item" would be instead interacting with the scene, if any.
this would be fun esp if it is separate category. it would be easy stuff as it could be just same image, so both ancients and moderns can use. extra idea - add toggle so it can be flipped to fit dragons more?

tho ye, as mentioned, flying dragons would have issues
this would be fun esp if it is separate category. it would be easy stuff as it could be just same image, so both ancients and moderns can use. extra idea - add toggle so it can be flipped to fit dragons more?

tho ye, as mentioned, flying dragons would have issues
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Always support as a new category of item! Foreground and Background elements would allow some non fitted "apparel" for ancients such as weather effects; and allow the scene to have more perspective and depth to it!! Itd be cool to have books and scrolls laid out in front of the dragon as if theyre working on it, or extra trees or glowing particles in the background to make the location more unique!

These would work really nicely with the drop shadow toggle that was proposed a bit ago as well.
For flying dragons, the effect doesn't necessarily need to be the ground, either, but wind/flying effects, water ripples, clouds, etc.

This would really push the customization options on all dragons and make them feel like they're really a part of the scene, love it!
Always support as a new category of item! Foreground and Background elements would allow some non fitted "apparel" for ancients such as weather effects; and allow the scene to have more perspective and depth to it!! Itd be cool to have books and scrolls laid out in front of the dragon as if theyre working on it, or extra trees or glowing particles in the background to make the location more unique!

These would work really nicely with the drop shadow toggle that was proposed a bit ago as well.
For flying dragons, the effect doesn't necessarily need to be the ground, either, but wind/flying effects, water ripples, clouds, etc.

This would really push the customization options on all dragons and make them feel like they're really a part of the scene, love it!
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
I don't see how this would be different from the Scenes we already have.
I don't see how this would be different from the Scenes we already have.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
I support!

For lack of new interesting things to say that haven't been already, this is a really cute idea and would bring in new aspects of customization. I've so many dergs that could use some extra bees fluttering around their heads from the Hive scene!, or flowers popping up from the ground of the Flowering Wastelands -floating flower heads, crystals or wispy pink/purple clouds for flyers-, an extra bolt of electricity or a floating sphere from the Stormcatcher's Domain.

So many things could be done in addition to what we've been given to pull an entire scene together. We have the 'Extras' that gives us floating candles from Strange Chests and Will O' the Wisps from the Foxfire Grove and cute little birdies with a ribbon (Love's Herald) from the Lovebird Landscape -so, additional apparel for 'Effects' could set everything off soooo nicely!
I support!

For lack of new interesting things to say that haven't been already, this is a really cute idea and would bring in new aspects of customization. I've so many dergs that could use some extra bees fluttering around their heads from the Hive scene!, or flowers popping up from the ground of the Flowering Wastelands -floating flower heads, crystals or wispy pink/purple clouds for flyers-, an extra bolt of electricity or a floating sphere from the Stormcatcher's Domain.

So many things could be done in addition to what we've been given to pull an entire scene together. We have the 'Extras' that gives us floating candles from Strange Chests and Will O' the Wisps from the Foxfire Grove and cute little birdies with a ribbon (Love's Herald) from the Lovebird Landscape -so, additional apparel for 'Effects' could set everything off soooo nicely!
__Hatchery
rkiaPl1.gif
mlr1H8z.png mbKwr2f.png dsiNAWk.png
This is really cute, I love that it would be able to be combined with scenes in order to make a more customizable surrounding for your dragons ~
This is really cute, I love that it would be able to be combined with scenes in order to make a more customizable surrounding for your dragons ~
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
I believe a word you could use is “foreground”! I’ve seen foreground items on other customisation sites, though they’re usually handled like regular apparel that you put on the top layer.

I can understand making it a separate category like skins and backgrounds though, for use on ancients :) I’d personally love more foreground items for dragons, separate apparel category or not!
I believe a word you could use is “foreground”! I’ve seen foreground items on other customisation sites, though they’re usually handled like regular apparel that you put on the top layer.

I can understand making it a separate category like skins and backgrounds though, for use on ancients :) I’d personally love more foreground items for dragons, separate apparel category or not!
40aa9761a7a9e17ea033a00aea5eb8e66b7d89a4.png