Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | site slowly becoming unplayable
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[quote name="Asmo" date="2021-05-18 07:58:34" ] Throwing it in a little bit that this happened before, after a maintenance, in December last year, but it mostly affected middle european people. https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2945998/1 I'm located in Germany, FR is very fine for me right now, but back then it was unplayable. [/quote] I was also one of the people affected by this and it's fine now - coli is fast and smooth, no lag going to image heavy pages even on mobile. It's almost certainly not FR's fault, it's one of the nodes near FR that's borked and there's literally nothing FR can do about that. Full sympathy, I know exactly how frustrating it is, but getting annoyed at staff won't help. VPNs or time is about the only thing that will, and the former isn't guaranteed to help.
Asmo wrote on 2021-05-18 07:58:34:
Throwing it in a little bit that this happened before, after a maintenance, in December last year, but it mostly affected middle european people.
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/2945998/1

I'm located in Germany, FR is very fine for me right now, but back then it was unplayable.

I was also one of the people affected by this and it's fine now - coli is fast and smooth, no lag going to image heavy pages even on mobile. It's almost certainly not FR's fault, it's one of the nodes near FR that's borked and there's literally nothing FR can do about that.

Full sympathy, I know exactly how frustrating it is, but getting annoyed at staff won't help. VPNs or time is about the only thing that will, and the former isn't guaranteed to help.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Hello folks! I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread, as the information being shared here will be more helpful for our engineers in the existing thread on this topic in the Bug Reports forum. Thank you!
Hello folks! I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread, as the information being shared here will be more helpful for our engineers in the existing thread on this topic in the Bug Reports forum. Thank you!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16