Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] - Imperial Majesty -
1 2 3 4
@kiwipen That does sound possible! I'd probably go for an auction which includes accents, skins and apparel, but I can't tell when or if this will be a thing, since I need a whole lot of time for that. But I will ping you in any case! :) Thank you! @Levantera Order approved, thank you very much! Please send a CR and I'll start drawing your Tobei today. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] For the scars, which color would you like me to use? I usually go for the inner ear or nose color, but I can also use something more "fleshy" if you like :)
@kiwipen
That does sound possible! I'd probably go for an auction which includes accents, skins and apparel, but I can't tell when or if this will be a thing, since I need a whole lot of time for that. But I will ping you in any case! :) Thank you!

@Levantera
Order approved, thank you very much! Please send a CR and I'll start drawing your Tobei today.
For the scars, which color would you like me to use? I usually go for the inner ear or nose color, but I can also use something more "fleshy" if you like :)
@IronAndWine Ohh great! Thank you, I will send you a CR in a second (500g? just double checking). If you could make the scars more tan colored I would appreciate it! :)
@IronAndWine Ohh great! Thank you, I will send you a CR in a second (500g? just double checking). If you could make the scars more tan colored I would appreciate it! :)

- fr+0

- she/her

- art shop

- adopt shop

meRcSwF.pngRwx5Jet.png
@Levantera
500g that's right! And no problem, I'll use a tan color!
@Levantera
500g that's right! And no problem, I'll use a tan color!
I'd love to order one day! But right now can't >.< Looking forward to it tho!! Your adopts are amazing!
I'd love to order one day! But right now can't >.< Looking forward to it tho!! Your adopts are amazing!
Webp.net-gifmaker_1.gif
@IronAndWine

The little chibi is so cute!!! But if that takes too much time, I totally understand. Though, if there's enough interest, maybe open it as a sub-shop? Just a thought, feel free to ignore me!
@IronAndWine

The little chibi is so cute!!! But if that takes too much time, I totally understand. Though, if there's enough interest, maybe open it as a sub-shop? Just a thought, feel free to ignore me!
1Tb5pBN.pngbeanie.pngwind_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipnll.gif
Hi @IronAndWine

Your Imperial adoptable is amazing! *-*
It would totally suit to one of my dragon, but may I ask a question from you before asking to put me on pinglist? I saw that you won't draw accents for these adopts but may I ask would you be willing to do the coloration according to a dragon's accent?
I mean I have this Imp who has white-soft pink feathered angelic wings thanks to the accent and would it be possible to color the wings of your adopt similarly like that? Since yours also have feathers, it would totally match to my boy! c:

Of course I will understand if you say no for it, I just thought to ask. ^^
Hi @IronAndWine

Your Imperial adoptable is amazing! *-*
It would totally suit to one of my dragon, but may I ask a question from you before asking to put me on pinglist? I saw that you won't draw accents for these adopts but may I ask would you be willing to do the coloration according to a dragon's accent?
I mean I have this Imp who has white-soft pink feathered angelic wings thanks to the accent and would it be possible to color the wings of your adopt similarly like that? Since yours also have feathers, it would totally match to my boy! c:

Of course I will understand if you say no for it, I just thought to ask. ^^
jbyQtHP.png
@KaitoWang
Hmm, maybe that's a good idea! Thought about smaller art that gets done more quickly (and isn't that expensive), I might try and sketch a little chibi base, just for experimenting! :)

@Nightfallen
Hey there! That wouldn't be any problem at all. :) Recolors are usually no big deal, if no additional lineart or too much detail is needed. I could apply Eden's accent to his wings!
@KaitoWang
Hmm, maybe that's a good idea! Thought about smaller art that gets done more quickly (and isn't that expensive), I might try and sketch a little chibi base, just for experimenting! :)

@Nightfallen
Hey there! That wouldn't be any problem at all. :) Recolors are usually no big deal, if no additional lineart or too much detail is needed. I could apply Eden's accent to his wings!
@IronAndWine

That's great! Then can I ask you to put me on your pinglist, please? c:
@IronAndWine

That's great! Then can I ask you to put me on your pinglist, please? c:
jbyQtHP.png
@IronAndWine

I'm glad you think so! And also, just saying so no stress, I would buy so many..... *hides under my table* your art is a;lsdkfjo;awugha;ksdjfawoi. So amazing.
@IronAndWine

I'm glad you think so! And also, just saying so no stress, I would buy so many..... *hides under my table* your art is a;lsdkfjo;awugha;ksdjfawoi. So amazing.
1Tb5pBN.pngbeanie.pngwind_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipnll.gif
@IronAndWine Pinglist please! I'm so glad you're back!
@IronAndWine Pinglist please! I'm so glad you're back!
1 2 3 4