Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Two-Way CR Not Working
1 2
Clicking the Request Trade button has no pop-up or response, but One-Way works fine.

OS is Mac Os, tried with two different people on Chrome and Firefox.
Clicking the Request Trade button has no pop-up or response, but One-Way works fine.

OS is Mac Os, tried with two different people on Chrome and Firefox.
• FR+18 • She/They •
IKTR - Fandragons in Invictus, Hallownest, Equestria, and Fandragon Tabs
Hi @Niomedes , we are looking into it! Thank you for the report.
Hi @Niomedes , we are looking into it! Thank you for the report.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Niomedes It appears that this is not affecting all players. You are talking about this button that appears at the bottom of the page when you are filling out your initial half of the two-way trade right? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/button_requesttrade.png[/img] When you add items to the trade, does it stop being grayed out, but still cannot be clicked?
@Niomedes

It appears that this is not affecting all players. You are talking about this button that appears at the bottom of the page when you are filling out your initial half of the two-way trade right?

button_requesttrade.png

When you add items to the trade, does it stop being grayed out, but still cannot be clicked?

@Mutron Yeah, that button, and yes.

I made another attempt adding a dragon, item, and currency to each field, which resulted in the normal 'are you sure' pop up, but when I refreshed again to see if it was working it went back to its previous behaviour.
@Mutron Yeah, that button, and yes.

I made another attempt adding a dragon, item, and currency to each field, which resulted in the normal 'are you sure' pop up, but when I refreshed again to see if it was working it went back to its previous behaviour.
• FR+18 • She/They •
IKTR - Fandragons in Invictus, Hallownest, Equestria, and Fandragon Tabs
I'm having this problem too. It doesn't gray out for me, just doesn't let me click it
I'm having this problem too. It doesn't gray out for me, just doesn't let me click it
EF77ZMA.png tLDlIiD.gif -Art shop
-PWYW Art Shop
-Art Dump (examples)
Thanks -- we are able to reproduce this issue on macOS specifically, so we should have a fix incoming relatively soon!
Thanks -- we are able to reproduce this issue on macOS specifically, so we should have a fix incoming relatively soon!

I am also having this issues on Windows

Good luck and thank you!
I am also having this issues on Windows

Good luck and thank you!
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
i'm having the same issue right now, on windows, using both chrome and firefox :/
i'm having the same issue right now, on windows, using both chrome and firefox :/
RU3Ub7C.png __________________________________
mini/yest - they/them - huge nerd - infp
- your friendly neighbourhood fruit bat -
average artist - what is communication
25402.png
Niko || 24 || She (or He) || FR+3

@Niomedes @probablyaflower @yesteryear @keet

I believe we have fixed this issue, please try again and let me know if you still have problems! You will likely have to refresh the page or start a new Crossroads to test.
@Niomedes @probablyaflower @yesteryear @keet

I believe we have fixed this issue, please try again and let me know if you still have problems! You will likely have to refresh the page or start a new Crossroads to test.

1 2