Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wise Whiskers
1 2 3 4 5 6
hmm... you'd think that in that case they'd wait for this sort of theme week until after new facial hair apparel's released, since they really like to follow up new releases with matching theme weeks

still, though, more apparel like it would be very welcomed so i hope you're right :P
hmm... you'd think that in that case they'd wait for this sort of theme week until after new facial hair apparel's released, since they really like to follow up new releases with matching theme weeks

still, though, more apparel like it would be very welcomed so i hope you're right :P
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
i get the vibe it's just to make people buy from the gem mp because, let's be real, does ANYONE buy most of the gem mp-exclusive apparel aside from the dogs/cats/birds?
i get the vibe it's just to make people buy from the gem mp because, let's be real, does ANYONE buy most of the gem mp-exclusive apparel aside from the dogs/cats/birds?
30-50 feral bogs
Epic Wizard Beards
Epic Wizard Beards
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
wZRY6Cl.gif 3a12fd70-a45a-45bb-93c0-0a24c3ae9dd2.jpg
facial hair.. on dragons...
facial hair.. on dragons...
sh5xjiu.png
0XHtpWy.png
kI850Ts.png
HJLIYn4.png
mlHpBMC.png
32095602p.png
I gotta pop the hype bubble, I'm so sorry. The Wise Whiskers are just adorable, hilarious, and versatile. That's why they're the theme for this week. But that being said, I can pass along the note that there's interest in more facial hair and bushy brows. [emoji=new friend size=1] [i](no promises!)[/i]
I gotta pop the hype bubble, I'm so sorry.

The Wise Whiskers are just adorable, hilarious, and versatile. That's why they're the theme for this week.

But that being said, I can pass along the note that there's interest in more facial hair and bushy brows. (no promises!)
[quote name="@Aequorin" date="2021-05-11 08:06:40" ] I gotta pop the hype bubble, I'm so sorry. The Wise Whiskers are just adorable, hilarious, and versatile. That's why they're the theme for this week. But that being said, I can pass along the note that there's interest in more facial hair and bushy brows. [emoji=new friend size=1] [i](no promises!)[/i] [/quote] I figured as much. But we do love our hype bubbles. Thanks for passing it on :-D
@Aequorin wrote on 2021-05-11 08:06:40:
I gotta pop the hype bubble, I'm so sorry.

The Wise Whiskers are just adorable, hilarious, and versatile. That's why they're the theme for this week.

But that being said, I can pass along the note that there's interest in more facial hair and bushy brows. (no promises!)
I figured as much. But we do love our hype bubbles.

Thanks for passing it on :-D
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I hope they get an art revamp and recolors someday. They're wonderful but as they currently are I don't feel a need to buy one.
I hope they get an art revamp and recolors someday. They're wonderful but as they currently are I don't feel a need to buy one.
[quote name="Stormfly" date="2021-05-10 17:55:20" ] I will never stop asking for Mullets. [/quote] MULLETS PLEASE
Stormfly wrote on 2021-05-10 17:55:20:
I will never stop asking for Mullets.
MULLETS PLEASE
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
[quote name="Zavyt" date="2021-05-11 11:01:26" ] [quote name="Stormfly" date="2021-05-10 17:55:20" ] I will never stop asking for Mullets. [/quote] MULLETS PLEASE [/quote] I second (third?) this. Mullets please
Zavyt wrote on 2021-05-11 11:01:26:
Stormfly wrote on 2021-05-10 17:55:20:
MULLETS PLEASE
I second (third?) this. Mullets please
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
[quote name="@Willard" date="2021-05-12 06:08:10" ] [quote name="@Zavyt" date="2021-05-11 11:01:26" ] [quote name="@Stormfly" date="2021-05-10 17:55:20" ] I will never stop asking for Mullets. [/quote] MULLETS PLEASE [/quote] I second (third?) this. Mullets please [/quote] ...are you absolutely [i]sure[/i] you want me to forward [b]"dragon mullets please"[/b] to the content team for future consideration?
@Willard wrote on 2021-05-12 06:08:10:
@Zavyt wrote on 2021-05-11 11:01:26:
@Stormfly wrote on 2021-05-10 17:55:20:
MULLETS PLEASE
I second (third?) this. Mullets please

...are you absolutely sure you want me to forward "dragon mullets please" to the content team for future consideration?
1 2 3 4 5 6