Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [B] Pearlcatcher / [S] Familiar
I adore the Pearlcatcher breed and would love to purchase one for future breeding purposes- I do not have a certain gender preference but I would love for the colors to catch my eye. I do not have a clue on what to offer so a price range would be lovely; though I only have treasure so please keep that in mind. ------------------------- For the familiars I have two Autumn Dryads that I will be selling for treasure only. c: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/358.png[/img] x2
I adore the Pearlcatcher breed and would love to purchase one for future breeding purposes- I do not have a certain gender preference but I would love for the colors to catch my eye.
I do not have a clue on what to offer so a price range would be lovely; though I only have treasure so please keep that in mind.

For the familiars I have two Autumn Dryads that I will be selling for treasure only. c:
358.png x2
HrA24rI.gif
Pearlcatchers sell for 250000t at the marketplace, to give you a good reference to work off of.
Pearlcatchers sell for 250000t at the marketplace, to give you a good reference to work off of.