Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T] 10 6-Digits [W] Other oldies+
1 2 3 4 5
@SirLeafheart Oooh..... I really wanna do that..... However, I am very poor >.> I'll have to go through my hoard to see if I have anything you may be interested in, but while I do that I figured id ask; Are you interested in art at all as an offer? Edit: Also, these are sort opposite of the colors you were looking for but they seem similar to the snapper you have in your post so I figured Id throw this girl out to see if you might like her colors: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/813382][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/8134/813382_350.png[/img][/url]
@SirLeafheart

Oooh..... I really wanna do that..... However, I am very poor >.>

I'll have to go through my hoard to see if I have anything you may be interested in, but while I do that I figured id ask; Are you interested in art at all as an offer?

Edit: Also, these are sort opposite of the colors you were looking for but they seem similar to the snapper you have in your post so I figured Id throw this girl out to see if you might like her colors:

813382_350.png
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@Aurora23

Mainly currency/FR items alas :'D I'd be willing to take a look at your hoard to try and work out a deal tho ^^ and sorry that girl ain't my cup of tea!
@Aurora23

Mainly currency/FR items alas :'D I'd be willing to take a look at your hoard to try and work out a deal tho ^^ and sorry that girl ain't my cup of tea!
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@sirleafheart setting up a cr :)
@sirleafheart setting up a cr :)
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Odile

Corrin is still available if you want her! Let me know :)
@Odile

Corrin is still available if you want her! Let me know :)
mty1nS3.gif
@SirLeafheart

Oh gosh, amazing! I definitely would still love to get her. I think you gave the quote of 1300g earlier in the thread, is that still what you are looking for?

Thanks!
@SirLeafheart

Oh gosh, amazing! I definitely would still love to get her. I think you gave the quote of 1300g earlier in the thread, is that still what you are looking for?

Thanks!
@Odile

Yep that's perfect! I'll send a PA over :)
@Odile

Yep that's perfect! I'll send a PA over :)
mty1nS3.gif
@SirLeafheart

Great, thanks a bunch!
@SirLeafheart

Great, thanks a bunch!
@SirLeafheart
Apologies for the delayed response, life has been very busy lately.
Although I still like both dragons, I don’t have the currency to afford them both at the moment. I see you’ve already sold Leo, and as much as I would love to add Takumi to my lair, I think it would be better to let her go to someone else.
Thank you anyways, and good luck achieving your 6 digit bee lair!
@SirLeafheart
Apologies for the delayed response, life has been very busy lately.
Although I still like both dragons, I don’t have the currency to afford them both at the moment. I see you’ve already sold Leo, and as much as I would love to add Takumi to my lair, I think it would be better to let her go to someone else.
Thank you anyways, and good luck achieving your 6 digit bee lair!
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
@SirLeafheart

Um, fyi for anyone else, please give more than 24hs for a response, because Corrin was the dragon i was mainly interested in and could have easily gotten the cash for in a few days.

@SirLeafheart

Um, fyi for anyone else, please give more than 24hs for a response, because Corrin was the dragon i was mainly interested in and could have easily gotten the cash for in a few days.

Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
@Cunea

Thanks! I wish you the best :)
@Cunea

Thanks! I wish you the best :)
mty1nS3.gif
1 2 3 4 5