Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
[quote name="@LieutenantCoen" date="2021-05-04 19:49:49" ] [quote name="ShiftingWind" date="2021-05-03 20:35:02" ] I- [i]Do i see an HK reference[/i] [/quote] [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/022/506/7c6.jpg[/img] [/quote] I HAVE AN HK HUB GOSHDANGIT Also wow that meme fits-
@LieutenantCoen wrote on 2021-05-04 19:49:49:
ShiftingWind wrote on 2021-05-03 20:35:02:
I-
Do i see an HK reference
7c6.jpg
I HAVE AN HK HUB GOSHDANGIT

Also wow that meme fits-
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
mammals are kinda boring
"oh boy, I wonder what shade of brown this one will be!"
And they're all kinda predictable, 4 legs, 1 tail, 2 eyes, maybe slap some horns on
Couldn't biologist be more creative when discovering these things?

And other thoughts brought to you by my dissapointed child self
mammals are kinda boring
"oh boy, I wonder what shade of brown this one will be!"
And they're all kinda predictable, 4 legs, 1 tail, 2 eyes, maybe slap some horns on
Couldn't biologist be more creative when discovering these things?

And other thoughts brought to you by my dissapointed child self
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
[quote name="Ceruleanfire" date="2021-05-03 16:37:44" ] Oh god oh no, I have an AP exam Wednesday. [/quote] [i]Did I study enough? I don't think I studied enough. Should I study more? Aaaah what should I do -[/i] Just a little freaking out going on here
Ceruleanfire wrote on 2021-05-03 16:37:44:
Oh god oh no, I have an AP exam Wednesday.
Did I study enough? I don't think I studied enough. Should I study more? Aaaah what should I do -

Just a little freaking out going on here
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
Well that's Everhood done with. Guess I'll move onto something else. Maybe Omori? Heard it was good.
Well that's Everhood done with. Guess I'll move onto something else. Maybe Omori? Heard it was good.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
[quote name="Vardia" date="2021-05-04 20:53:06" ] Well that's Everhood done with. Guess I'll move onto something else. Maybe Omori? Heard it was good. [/quote] Can confirm Omori good
Vardia wrote on 2021-05-04 20:53:06:

Can confirm Omori good
7-E69-CC0-E-479-E-40-B9-8-FB2-AC593-E37125-A.png 7qe8XEN.png
i feel like maybe i should add that i am gay into this improved essay but i fear he may deduct points for a lack of important details
i feel like maybe i should add that i am gay into this improved essay but i fear he may deduct points for a lack of important details
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif
I'm literally listening to a song on an one hour loop. Is this normal? Kings and Queens by Ava Max is the bomb.
I'm literally listening to a song on an one hour loop. Is this normal? Kings and Queens by Ava Max is the bomb.
i56QDNy.png
you already know i don't eat this stuff, stop giving me it and acting surprised when i don't eat it!
you already know i don't eat this stuff, stop giving me it and acting surprised when i don't eat it!
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
i really need to redo my wishlist hhrrgh
i really need to redo my wishlist hhrrgh
Returning after a long time of not being on
My name is The Puff is IN! Not The Puffis or The Puffin /nm
im gonna cry
i did all of that only to find out that i missed the due date by a day bc i was under the impression that the week was going to have the same turn in days
im gonna cry
i did all of that only to find out that i missed the due date by a day bc i was under the impression that the week was going to have the same turn in days
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif