Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bright Eyes
1 2 ... 168 169 170 171 172 ... 199 200
@BrandonFlowers

That was from no user 'Aterna'!

That is also a perfect example of false equivalence, @AbsoluteZeroK.
@BrandonFlowers

That was from no user 'Aterna'!

That is also a perfect example of false equivalence, @AbsoluteZeroK.
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
[quote name="AbsoluteZeroK" date="2021-05-03 17:56:14" ] [quote name="Sunflight" date="2021-05-03 17:12:51" ] [quote name="AbsoluteZeroK" date="2021-05-03 16:59:51" ] [quote name="SilverRipple" date="2021-05-03 16:50:01" ] This literally breaks the marketplace -Normal primals are at 10g -G1s used to be worth at least 3kg and now it's like 450g, just 150g more than the price of an egg -Scattersights are at 99g, and before it was about 900g -Multigaze G1s dropped about 100g value and really, you must do this to the users who spent tons of gems on scattersights for a primal? [/quote] MANY of us used to buy gems with our real money just to buy eggs to mass hatch to see if we could get Primal G1's. I know I won't be doing that, anymore. I'm sure many other won't be, either. FR just lost a chunk of income with this update with Primal vials being so cheap. [/quote] Listen, I don't mean this judgmentally, but I think you just made a great argument for making these as vials. The eyes were basically a gambling system with what you were describing and I don't think FR wants to be a gambling site with 'whales'. [/quote] We also sold gems to other players so THEY could buy eggs to hatch for whatever reasons they wanted to hatch eggs. I am far from a "whale". I don't go out to eat or buy daily coffees at a chain coffee shop or buy new clothes. I chose to support a game I liked that gave me some joy in hatching eggs trying to get rare color combos and rare eyes. That joy is now gone for primal eyes, so I won't be buying more gems. Which means I also won't be selling extra gems to other people. If you are against any and all forms of "gambling", you'd better not do any breeding on here. It's a gamble whether you'll get 1 egg or 5 in a nest. You best just stay away from the game, altogether if you consider hatching eggs "gambling". [/quote] 'Hi, I'm worried about you' 'How dare you, sir'

AbsoluteZeroK wrote on 2021-05-03 17:56:14:
Sunflight wrote on 2021-05-03 17:12:51:
AbsoluteZeroK wrote on 2021-05-03 16:59:51:
SilverRipple wrote on 2021-05-03 16:50:01:
This literally breaks the marketplace
-Normal primals are at 10g
-G1s used to be worth at least 3kg and now it's like 450g, just 150g more than the price of an egg
-Scattersights are at 99g, and before it was about 900g
-Multigaze G1s dropped about 100g value

and really, you must do this to the users who spent tons of gems on scattersights for a primal?

MANY of us used to buy gems with our real money just to buy eggs to mass hatch to see if we could get Primal G1's.

I know I won't be doing that, anymore. I'm sure many other won't be, either.

FR just lost a chunk of income with this update with Primal vials being so cheap.

Listen, I don't mean this judgmentally, but I think you just made a great argument for making these as vials. The eyes were basically a gambling system with what you were describing and I don't think FR wants to be a gambling site with 'whales'.

We also sold gems to other players so THEY could buy eggs to hatch for whatever reasons they wanted to hatch eggs.

I am far from a "whale". I don't go out to eat or buy daily coffees at a chain coffee shop or buy new clothes. I chose to support a game I liked that gave me some joy in hatching eggs trying to get rare color combos and rare eyes.

That joy is now gone for primal eyes, so I won't be buying more gems. Which means I also won't be selling extra gems to other people.

If you are against any and all forms of "gambling", you'd better not do any breeding on here. It's a gamble whether you'll get 1 egg or 5 in a nest. You best just stay away from the game, altogether if you consider hatching eggs "gambling".

'Hi, I'm worried about you'
'How dare you, sir'
Dragons dragons dragons.
why is everyone being so negative. not to mention the jabs at others that are happening.....;___;
why is everyone being so negative. not to mention the jabs at others that are happening.....;___;
giphy.gif
Yeah!!!! Time to spend some dragon money on my old geezers in my clan.
Yeah!!!! Time to spend some dragon money on my old geezers in my clan.
lh5eiml.png
@mega1omaniacal
It's a controversial update! It's been a problem for.. years.
I'm not surprised that there's frustration with staff.
@mega1omaniacal
It's a controversial update! It's been a problem for.. years.
I'm not surprised that there's frustration with staff.
nice :)
nice :)
M4V4l17.gif 2023-10-09-0kz-Kleki.pngnb.pngpFh2ZjF.pngbxDQbVS.gif
[quote name="AbsoluteZeroK" date="2021-05-03 17:02:22" ] [quote name="Zerkjo" date="2021-05-03 16:52:33" ] I mean those dragons are dropping so badly in price, for the g1 market, bc the only reason they were up there was bc of their eye type. Good g1's will still sell for a lot, maybe even more now if they have good MG/Facet/Primal potential since it's available to everyone. It does suck that they did this so late, so many people have spent so much money on vials, but its not like staff can refund them or did this to spite them. They're just trying to fix the eye issue [/quote] They said this has been in the works for the last 3 years.... but, every time anyone asked about eye updates and scattersights, staff swore up and down that there would never be a "fix" to the system. So, people hoarded and spent tons of G on scattersights and eggs to mass hatch for primals. We were lied to. And that's what hurts the most. [/quote] This. This. This. There was no contact with the community about it and it just looks absolutely [i]terrible[/i] after saying that nothing was going to be done for so many years. They don't care that they lied and they let people bank on the stability of this being an unchanging system.
AbsoluteZeroK wrote on 2021-05-03 17:02:22:
Zerkjo wrote on 2021-05-03 16:52:33:
I mean those dragons are dropping so badly in price, for the g1 market, bc the only reason they were up there was bc of their eye type. Good g1's will still sell for a lot, maybe even more now if they have good MG/Facet/Primal potential since it's available to everyone.

It does suck that they did this so late, so many people have spent so much money on vials, but its not like staff can refund them or did this to spite them. They're just trying to fix the eye issue

They said this has been in the works for the last 3 years.... but, every time anyone asked about eye updates and scattersights, staff swore up and down that there would never be a "fix" to the system. So, people hoarded and spent tons of G on scattersights and eggs to mass hatch for primals.

We were lied to. And that's what hurts the most.

This. This. This.

There was no contact with the community about it and it just looks absolutely terrible after saying that nothing was going to be done for so many years. They don't care that they lied and they let people bank on the stability of this being an unchanging system.
============================================ RoU2tSY.png
horse
» he / him
» +17 fr time
[quote name="middoe" date="2021-05-03 17:31:40" ] [quote name="AbsoluteZeroK" date="2021-05-03 16:59:51" ] [quote name="SilverRipple" date="2021-05-03 16:50:01" ] This literally breaks the marketplace -Normal primals are at 10g -G1s used to be worth at least 3kg and now it's like 450g, just 150g more than the price of an egg -Scattersights are at 99g, and before it was about 900g -Multigaze G1s dropped about 100g value and really, you must do this to the users who spent tons of gems on scattersights for a primal? [/quote] MANY of us used to buy gems with our real money just to buy eggs to mass hatch to see if we could get Primal G1's. I know I won't be doing that, anymore. I'm sure many other won't be, either. FR just lost a chunk of income with this update with Primal vials being so cheap. [/quote] [img]https://img-comment-fun.9cache.com/media/a7Lq6zq/aGKzAKkR_700w_0.jpg[/img] [/quote] Right. Just spend it on overpriced coffee and shoes. Sure.
middoe wrote on 2021-05-03 17:31:40:
AbsoluteZeroK wrote on 2021-05-03 16:59:51:
SilverRipple wrote on 2021-05-03 16:50:01:
This literally breaks the marketplace
-Normal primals are at 10g
-G1s used to be worth at least 3kg and now it's like 450g, just 150g more than the price of an egg
-Scattersights are at 99g, and before it was about 900g
-Multigaze G1s dropped about 100g value

and really, you must do this to the users who spent tons of gems on scattersights for a primal?

MANY of us used to buy gems with our real money just to buy eggs to mass hatch to see if we could get Primal G1's.

I know I won't be doing that, anymore. I'm sure many other won't be, either.

FR just lost a chunk of income with this update with Primal vials being so cheap.

aGKzAKkR_700w_0.jpg

Right. Just spend it on overpriced coffee and shoes. Sure.
WpjbI2U.gif
I'm excited that there's finally an eye vial for primal! Dear god, I've been praying for those!!! :)
I'm excited that there's finally an eye vial for primal! Dear god, I've been praying for those!!! :)
on2FzX5.png
[quote name="Sunflight" date="2021-05-03 17:58:45" ] [quote name="Mewchi" date="2021-05-03 17:54:36" ] [quote name="Sunflight" date="2021-05-03 17:12:51" ] The eyes were basically a gambling system with what you were describing and I don't think FR wants to be a gambling site with 'whales'. [/quote] Unhatched eggs are a gambling system. Tri-scatter scrolls are a gambling system. Roundsey Raffle is a gambling system. All which can be bought with real money and gambled. So I guess these 3 systems need to be redone too then? [/quote] I guess that's on you and how you interact with them. That said, scatterscrolls do give me pause. I've seen the threads where people have used hundreds. [/quote] The scattersights are rng for eyes which people spend hundreds. People spend hundreds on the other things I've listed to due to the RNG nature. It isn't really any different, it is all under "RNG Gambling" If they wanted to do away with 'whales and gambling', they aren't even targeting other features they have that also promote this. There are people who dgaf about eye color or the scatter vials. So by saying: [quote]I guess that's on you and how you interact with them.[/quote] Couldn't this argument then be used here for the scattervials, and thus they shouldn't be changed like these other features? because it's [i]not my fault[/i] that people spend hundred on scattersights... scatterscrolls... eggs... roundsey raffles... whatever name you want to give it. it doesn't matter which 1 you bought or didn't, it's the same concept with a different name. So I guess I don't understand how them not wanting to be a gambling whale site meant they take away [1] thing out of several other things that are also gacha/rng bought with RLC (since tri-scatter scrolls are gem only) I'm not trying to be rude or anything, it's just frustrating from different povs.
Sunflight wrote on 2021-05-03 17:58:45:
Mewchi wrote on 2021-05-03 17:54:36:
Sunflight wrote on 2021-05-03 17:12:51:
The eyes were basically a gambling system with what you were describing and I don't think FR wants to be a gambling site with 'whales'.
Unhatched eggs are a gambling system.
Tri-scatter scrolls are a gambling system.
Roundsey Raffle is a gambling system.

All which can be bought with real money and gambled.
So I guess these 3 systems need to be redone too then?

I guess that's on you and how you interact with them. That said, scatterscrolls do give me pause. I've seen the threads where people have used hundreds.
The scattersights are rng for eyes which people spend hundreds.
People spend hundreds on the other things I've listed to due to the RNG nature.
It isn't really any different, it is all under "RNG Gambling"

If they wanted to do away with 'whales and gambling', they aren't even targeting other features they have that also promote this. There are people who dgaf about eye color or the scatter vials.

So by saying:
Quote:
I guess that's on you and how you interact with them.
Couldn't this argument then be used here for the scattervials, and thus they shouldn't be changed like these other features?

because it's not my fault that people spend hundred on scattersights... scatterscrolls... eggs... roundsey raffles... whatever name you want to give it. it doesn't matter which 1 you bought or didn't, it's the same concept with a different name.

So I guess I don't understand how them not wanting to be a gambling whale site meant they take away [1] thing out of several other things that are also gacha/rng bought with RLC (since tri-scatter scrolls are gem only)

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, it's just frustrating from different povs.
sgriffin-1327-26_1_12_5_1_1.pngunknown.pngkisu_again2.png
1 2 ... 168 169 170 171 172 ... 199 200