Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Heavens Above {IC} Upper Living Space
1 2 3
Atticus jumped backwards in surprise, the chains rattled against each other loudly at his sudden movement. He looked toward the angel with a rattled face before he quickly had calmed back down. “That I have not.” He hummed, “Do you seek assistance with finding the gecko?” He asked.

@/Tweeter101
Atticus jumped backwards in surprise, the chains rattled against each other loudly at his sudden movement. He looked toward the angel with a rattled face before he quickly had calmed back down. “That I have not.” He hummed, “Do you seek assistance with finding the gecko?” He asked.

@/Tweeter101
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Acanthus nodded swiftly, taking a moment to catch his breath before speaking. "I wasn't planning on it before, but I obviously need all the help I can get."

@/DarkOverLight
Acanthus nodded swiftly, taking a moment to catch his breath before speaking. "I wasn't planning on it before, but I obviously need all the help I can get."

@/DarkOverLight

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Adiagael looked back to ensure their compatriot was still with them, and continued to fly. Then they saw it. It looked normal at first glance, but the earth below had puddles of demon ichor pooling about. "This is it! Let's go!" They shouted. "And don't touch the black stuff! It's sticky and can do some nasty things to you!" Adiagael had unfortunately been on the receiving side of demon ichor's flesh warping effects, and it had given them pig heads for almost a week. They entered a dive, speed increasing rapidly as he approached.

@/LavenderBones
Adiagael looked back to ensure their compatriot was still with them, and continued to fly. Then they saw it. It looked normal at first glance, but the earth below had puddles of demon ichor pooling about. "This is it! Let's go!" They shouted. "And don't touch the black stuff! It's sticky and can do some nasty things to you!" Adiagael had unfortunately been on the receiving side of demon ichor's flesh warping effects, and it had given them pig heads for almost a week. They entered a dive, speed increasing rapidly as he approached.

@/LavenderBones
joVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.png
Atticus gave a small, yet sharp smile. “A wise thought. Do you remember the last place you have seen this gecko? It’s possible the best start over others.” He proposed.

@/Tweeter101
Atticus gave a small, yet sharp smile. “A wise thought. Do you remember the last place you have seen this gecko? It’s possible the best start over others.” He proposed.

@/Tweeter101
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
"It would certainly help the search, but I honestly forgot where set her down. All I know is that it was outside. Probably." Acanthus smiled nervously, tugging slightly at his sleeve.

@/DarkOverLight
"It would certainly help the search, but I honestly forgot where set her down. All I know is that it was outside. Probably." Acanthus smiled nervously, tugging slightly at his sleeve.

@/DarkOverLight

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Aaryav hurriedly walked through the residence while carrying a large stack of papers, books, and stapled packets. He had just returned from the archives and, after documents his findings, was heading back to his suite to sort through them. The pile was so high that he couldn't see where he was going, Alp had to guide him towards the room. Hopefully, he wouldn't run into anyone.
Aaryav hurriedly walked through the residence while carrying a large stack of papers, books, and stapled packets. He had just returned from the archives and, after documents his findings, was heading back to his suite to sort through them. The pile was so high that he couldn't see where he was going, Alp had to guide him towards the room. Hopefully, he wouldn't run into anyone.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
After riding to the Upper Armoury, Corinthia walked in, and went straight to her private locker room. In a glass case, stood her gleaming armour and weapons, neither chipped nor scratched. She put it on, a few angels helping her adjust it, and dust it. Her shield placed on her back, attacked using magic, of course. She went to the auditorium, ready to speak in front of the new angels and cherubs. Whisper was also in his full set of armour, his head held ever so high, and staring at everyone.
After riding to the Upper Armoury, Corinthia walked in, and went straight to her private locker room. In a glass case, stood her gleaming armour and weapons, neither chipped nor scratched. She put it on, a few angels helping her adjust it, and dust it. Her shield placed on her back, attacked using magic, of course. She went to the auditorium, ready to speak in front of the new angels and cherubs. Whisper was also in his full set of armour, his head held ever so high, and staring at everyone.
2iBwGmy.gif tumblr_inline_ooq09fsmOt1u5ynwc_540.png
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~I don’t wake up for earthlings.
~Virgo
dd3d8a6e3211f95b6c6e5ef8ee0afff82ee022b0.png WSC_2.png
1 2 3