Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Heavens Above {IC} Upper Living Space
1 2 3
“I’ll have Therion take over the watch. I think this is a little more important.” Toroa nodded to the cherubs, all of whom were trying to evade Constantine. The one unlucky enough to be swatted zipped away, looking a little worse for wear.
“I’ll have Therion take over the watch. I think this is a little more important.” Toroa nodded to the cherubs, all of whom were trying to evade Constantine. The one unlucky enough to be swatted zipped away, looking a little worse for wear.
Janus1.png
Adiagael casually reached out and pulled Constantine back, shaking their heads. "Good. I'll finish preparing right now." They gave Toroa a curt bow and headed out.
Adiagael casually reached out and pulled Constantine back, shaking their heads. "Good. I'll finish preparing right now." They gave Toroa a curt bow and headed out.
joVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.pngjoVSEef.png
“Excellent.” They turned back to Corinthia. “Now where were we. Oh yes, reporting on the new angels.” The feathers along his shoulders ruffled with a slight breeze. The remaining cherubs had perched nearby, and were chatting amiably.

(@gloomi)
“Excellent.” They turned back to Corinthia. “Now where were we. Oh yes, reporting on the new angels.” The feathers along his shoulders ruffled with a slight breeze. The remaining cherubs had perched nearby, and were chatting amiably.

(@gloomi)
Janus1.png
“I was just on my way over now. These are actually personal profiles, I’ve been reading over them all morning.” She said gesturing to the scrolls in her hands. Just then, her lion, Whisper, came out, sitting beside her. She put the scrolls in the satchel on his saddle, and hopped on, her wings vanishing into thin air. “Now let’s be off, there’s no time for uselessness.” She ran her fingers through her hair as it transformed into a tight braid, with flowers weaved into it.

“I must first see to my armour to make sure it is decent enough before the Orientation.”
“I was just on my way over now. These are actually personal profiles, I’ve been reading over them all morning.” She said gesturing to the scrolls in her hands. Just then, her lion, Whisper, came out, sitting beside her. She put the scrolls in the satchel on his saddle, and hopped on, her wings vanishing into thin air. “Now let’s be off, there’s no time for uselessness.” She ran her fingers through her hair as it transformed into a tight braid, with flowers weaved into it.

“I must first see to my armour to make sure it is decent enough before the Orientation.”
2iBwGmy.gif tumblr_inline_ooq09fsmOt1u5ynwc_540.png
~Ma Daycare
~I’m the gloomster
~I need cranberry juice.
~She/her
~I don’t wake up for earthlings.
~Virgo
dd3d8a6e3211f95b6c6e5ef8ee0afff82ee022b0.png WSC_2.png
Atticus had been roaming around with his snake companions, Moki and Icki. His large, bright, wing untucked from his back. He hummed a low tune to himself as he pale yellow eyes scanned the area for sights of others. He didn’t mind not seeing to anyone at first. His wings twitched lightly as he walked around, causing the shining blue chains against the feathers to clank. The high ranked Angel glanced over to Moki and Icki with a sweet smile across his face. “My dearests, what do you think we should do today? I was thinking we could either read or punish for a bit, what are your opinions?” Atticus asked. The snakes hissed their tongues out in unison with snake like grins across their gently scales.

“Reading it is.” He hummed.
Atticus had been roaming around with his snake companions, Moki and Icki. His large, bright, wing untucked from his back. He hummed a low tune to himself as he pale yellow eyes scanned the area for sights of others. He didn’t mind not seeing to anyone at first. His wings twitched lightly as he walked around, causing the shining blue chains against the feathers to clank. The high ranked Angel glanced over to Moki and Icki with a sweet smile across his face. “My dearests, what do you think we should do today? I was thinking we could either read or punish for a bit, what are your opinions?” Atticus asked. The snakes hissed their tongues out in unison with snake like grins across their gently scales.

“Reading it is.” He hummed.
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Acanthus had been dashing around the residence for about ten minutes now, having accidentally left his familiar Venus somewhere in the area. He almost bumped into someone, very quickly catching himself before almost tackled them.

"Hey, I'm so sorry for almost crashing into you, but have you seen a gecko around here?" He was visibly out of breath, in his human form and casual clothes without any weapons.

(@/DarkOverLight)
Acanthus had been dashing around the residence for about ten minutes now, having accidentally left his familiar Venus somewhere in the area. He almost bumped into someone, very quickly catching himself before almost tackled them.

"Hey, I'm so sorry for almost crashing into you, but have you seen a gecko around here?" He was visibly out of breath, in his human form and casual clothes without any weapons.

(@/DarkOverLight)

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Adiagael witnessed the two other angels crash into each other, and all five heads started snickering. They quickly slipped away into their quarters, changing into human form. Wings and halos melted away into faint light particles that danced around them while the other heads vanished. Skin seemed to pull away at part of their face, revealing major, massive scarring. Adiagael sighed and cracked their knuckles. It was time to get to work.
Adiagael witnessed the two other angels crash into each other, and all five heads started snickering. They quickly slipped away into their quarters, changing into human form. Wings and halos melted away into faint light particles that danced around them while the other heads vanished. Skin seemed to pull away at part of their face, revealing major, massive scarring. Adiagael sighed and cracked their knuckles. It was time to get to work.
“Good luck with that,” Toroa called after her. They stretched before crouching and taking off. Filled with curiosity, he ran through scenarios in his head of what might await them. Perhaps it was a devil after all. The idea of aligning with a demon repulsed him. He made his way over the edge of the floating island that made up a large portion of Hemera and dove over the side towards Eos, his cherubs trailing behind him.
“Good luck with that,” Toroa called after her. They stretched before crouching and taking off. Filled with curiosity, he ran through scenarios in his head of what might await them. Perhaps it was a devil after all. The idea of aligning with a demon repulsed him. He made his way over the edge of the floating island that made up a large portion of Hemera and dove over the side towards Eos, his cherubs trailing behind him.
Janus1.png
Now ready, Adiagael stepped out to the edge of the island they were on, looking down towards Eos. They waited until they saw Toroa flying down before tipping themselves off the edge. Adiagael was always in love with the free fall. Suddenly, without re-entering their angelic form, they manifested their wings and caught up to the other Cherubim. "I'll show you where we need to go!" They said over the roaring wind. "It's not too far from here!"
Now ready, Adiagael stepped out to the edge of the island they were on, looking down towards Eos. They waited until they saw Toroa flying down before tipping themselves off the edge. Adiagael was always in love with the free fall. Suddenly, without re-entering their angelic form, they manifested their wings and caught up to the other Cherubim. "I'll show you where we need to go!" They said over the roaring wind. "It's not too far from here!"
Laurena struggled to see why other angels found such a thrill in freefall. She may have been a being of the heavens, but the scream of air rushing by and the notion of a loss of control made Laurena uncomfortable. But she had to follow Toroa, so that meant leaping of a flying island.

"Not too far from here!" she heard over the rush of wind. That's good. The ginger cherub managed to keep trailing behind Toroa steadily as they plummeted towards Eos, wondering what her next job would be. At least Toroa, as intimidating as he is, acts respectfully to her and the other cherubs.
Laurena struggled to see why other angels found such a thrill in freefall. She may have been a being of the heavens, but the scream of air rushing by and the notion of a loss of control made Laurena uncomfortable. But she had to follow Toroa, so that meant leaping of a flying island.

"Not too far from here!" she heard over the rush of wind. That's good. The ginger cherub managed to keep trailing behind Toroa steadily as they plummeted towards Eos, wondering what her next job would be. At least Toroa, as intimidating as he is, acts respectfully to her and the other cherubs.
1 2 3