Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Help me decide scry for Shadow Primal?
I've been working on a scry or this guy FOREVER! And now I'm at a dilemma- do I go; Constellation/Circuit [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=86&bodygene=23&breed=7&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=1&winggene=25&wings=82&auth=0c4ba27d8f4bac4a0a7379ea3d23e90a4b8cbac8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Votes: ||||| Or Morph/Ghost [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=86&bodygene=23&breed=7&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=20&winggene=23&wings=82&auth=1473a4c009e4521fa15677831bcf8d264a8dbdc3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Votes: |
I've been working on a scry or this guy FOREVER!
And now I'm at a dilemma- do I go;

Constellation/Circuit
dragon?age=1&body=86&bodygene=23&breed=7&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=1&winggene=25&wings=82&auth=0c4ba27d8f4bac4a0a7379ea3d23e90a4b8cbac8&dummyext=prev.png
Votes: |||||

Or Morph/Ghost
dragon?age=1&body=86&bodygene=23&breed=7&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=62&tertgene=20&winggene=23&wings=82&auth=1473a4c009e4521fa15677831bcf8d264a8dbdc3&dummyext=prev.png
Votes: |
I'm really digging the Constellation/Circuit, makes the tert kind of stand out and looks like it has a third eye on the forehead. Just imagine if circuit had a glow to it,
I'm really digging the Constellation/Circuit, makes the tert kind of stand out and looks like it has a third eye on the forehead. Just imagine if circuit had a glow to it,
34824.png6NDVAGQ.png34822.png
I love the morph/ghost, really helps his eyes stand out imo. :)
I love the morph/ghost, really helps his eyes stand out imo. :)
con/circuit
con/circuit
66.png
Thank you all for your inputs! I'm going to make a vote list right now~
Probably decide in a few days, hopefully I get a good count ^^

@NarwhalsSerpent
Yeah, the 'third eye' is really what made me consider it!
A glow on the circuit would probably 100% make me do circuit xD
I usually pass over circuit cause it overtakes a lot of the dragon in quite a few situations, but I think it's JUST the right amount of oomph on this guy!
I think my dilemma comes in at- Do I want creepy alien noodle, or creepy demon noodle xD

@alliegator
Yeah, that's what I like about the ghost!
It really helps with all the dark blue on the Python.
Thank you all for your inputs! I'm going to make a vote list right now~
Probably decide in a few days, hopefully I get a good count ^^

@NarwhalsSerpent
Yeah, the 'third eye' is really what made me consider it!
A glow on the circuit would probably 100% make me do circuit xD
I usually pass over circuit cause it overtakes a lot of the dragon in quite a few situations, but I think it's JUST the right amount of oomph on this guy!
I think my dilemma comes in at- Do I want creepy alien noodle, or creepy demon noodle xD

@alliegator
Yeah, that's what I like about the ghost!
It really helps with all the dark blue on the Python.
I like the circuit
I like the circuit
I will put something here eventually.
I vote for con/circuit! Imo, the constellation fades nicely with circuit's colors! [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
I vote for con/circuit! Imo, the constellation fades nicely with circuit's colors!
CYBERSPACE IS A BLACK HOLE . IT ABSORBS ENERGY &. PERSONALITY &. THEN RE - PRESENTS IT AS AN EMOTIONAL SPECTACLE . IT IS DONE BY BUSINESS THAT COMMODIFY HUMAN INTERACTION &. EMOTION . &. WE ARE GETTING LOST IN IT'S SPECTACLE .
I like the first better.. the second looks like the cheaper version you'd go with just so as to not spend lots, when you secretly love the other better XD
I like the first better.. the second looks like the cheaper version you'd go with just so as to not spend lots, when you secretly love the other better XD
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
Thank you all for your input :D

@kyrin18
Ppppfft lol
Cheap is still valid!
But I won't disagree with you xD
It does for sure look a lot cheaper than the first, BUT they both serve their purpose c:
creepy alien noodle or creepy demon noodle!
I think they have different vibes going on~
Thank you all for your input :D

@kyrin18
Ppppfft lol
Cheap is still valid!
But I won't disagree with you xD
It does for sure look a lot cheaper than the first, BUT they both serve their purpose c:
creepy alien noodle or creepy demon noodle!
I think they have different vibes going on~