Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Warrior cats animators my beloved
Warrior cats animators my beloved
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
I can't tell if he used me or not, he led me on for two months when we've been friends for 4 years it messes with me still, like it's been a month and I can't tell if he's pulling away from me or not
I can't tell if he used me or not, he led me on for two months when we've been friends for 4 years it messes with me still, like it's been a month and I can't tell if he's pulling away from me or not
seGmw74.jpg
Day 10 of trying to understand DSMP lore, guess who watched new smp instead on the actuall dsmp lol
I'll be honest (spoiler if anybody reads it) seems like Tommy's gonna be a villain, I absolutely don't see him at this role. Though let's wait and see what will Child came up with
Day 10 of trying to understand DSMP lore, guess who watched new smp instead on the actuall dsmp lol
I'll be honest (spoiler if anybody reads it) seems like Tommy's gonna be a villain, I absolutely don't see him at this role. Though let's wait and see what will Child came up with
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
while the keter realization rewards update is cool and all, i really hope the director and PM in general is doing alright

reviewbombs suck
while the keter realization rewards update is cool and all, i really hope the director and PM in general is doing alright

reviewbombs suck
Why in the world am I watching these videos at 2am...?
Why in the world am I watching these videos at 2am...?
i56QDNy.png
Day 9 of waiting for DMC2 to arrive
I've had 4 DMC related dreams in about less than 2 weeks and have listened to "Bury the Light" /and everyone elses themes/ probably more than 30+ times.

only got 6 hours of sleep and then a surprise message that exams would be a day earlier, how splendid
Day 9 of waiting for DMC2 to arrive
I've had 4 DMC related dreams in about less than 2 weeks and have listened to "Bury the Light" /and everyone elses themes/ probably more than 30+ times.

only got 6 hours of sleep and then a surprise message that exams would be a day earlier, how splendid
It's way too early for me to tear up :'3
It's way too early for me to tear up :'3
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
haha I gave my dragon named River a fish familliar
haha I gave my dragon named River a fish familliar
giphy.gif
Ollie he/him FR +3
Hatchery - Temporarily Closed
Wishlist
Naib Fandragon my beloved
so glad i sat down and finished watching that control let's play. what a cool game!
so glad i sat down and finished watching that control let's play. what a cool game!
I should rework my fursona some more, I'd love to use him again
I should rework my fursona some more, I'd love to use him again
giphy.gif
Ollie he/him FR +3
Hatchery - Temporarily Closed
Wishlist
Naib Fandragon my beloved