Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi there, new here!
Hey! Brand new face here, just starting out! I really like dragons and figured I'd give this place a go! I hope to make some good friends and own some beautiful dragons! Not really sure what else to say, just wanted to poke my nose in and say hello! If anybody has any tips or anything, I'm sure it'd be of great help.

Happy to be here!~
Hey! Brand new face here, just starting out! I really like dragons and figured I'd give this place a go! I hope to make some good friends and own some beautiful dragons! Not really sure what else to say, just wanted to poke my nose in and say hello! If anybody has any tips or anything, I'm sure it'd be of great help.

Happy to be here!~
tn0RSo5.png7RSuTOf.pngf7KsFWz.pngGLMwkdE.png
mtHAEL4.png2BgJTvh.pngsbmtjDC.pngnupGNag.png
bYt72YT.pngSBaWSbL.pngQMcoNbc.pngQQYyU47.png
W11sAlw.pngEE2umbT.pngvLm0Wsv.pnggYW0j5f.png
Hello and welcome to FR! :3 it can be a little overwhelming at first, as there are a few daily activities to help earn money and goodies for your clan and horde. Take the time to go through each category and explore.

As for earning treasure, there are many fun games under “fairgrounds” on the left. The best bang for your buck would be Glimmer and Gloom (there are guides in the forums to help)

“Coliseum” is where you set up a team of dragons and fight various monsters, earning food and various trinkets and goodies.

Happy exploring! “)
Hello and welcome to FR! :3 it can be a little overwhelming at first, as there are a few daily activities to help earn money and goodies for your clan and horde. Take the time to go through each category and explore.

As for earning treasure, there are many fun games under “fairgrounds” on the left. The best bang for your buck would be Glimmer and Gloom (there are guides in the forums to help)

“Coliseum” is where you set up a team of dragons and fight various monsters, earning food and various trinkets and goodies.

Happy exploring! “)

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

Hello there and welcome!! Regina had explained pretty much the basics that would definitely help you get started on your flight rising adventure!!
Hello there and welcome!! Regina had explained pretty much the basics that would definitely help you get started on your flight rising adventure!!
i56QDNy.png
Thank you for the helpful tips, @ReginaPhalange! I've gotten myself acquainted with the Coliseum, I like getting the goodies after defeating the enemies. It's such a rewarding feeling! I'll definitely try out that game, I played the matching one of the lightning one so far and those were both pretty fun.
And thank you for the warm welcome, @Methuselah! ^^
Thank you for the helpful tips, @ReginaPhalange! I've gotten myself acquainted with the Coliseum, I like getting the goodies after defeating the enemies. It's such a rewarding feeling! I'll definitely try out that game, I played the matching one of the lightning one so far and those were both pretty fun.
And thank you for the warm welcome, @Methuselah! ^^
Hello and welcome! I'm pretty new myself, so I may not be much help, but I've found the people here are extremely kind and welcoming. I hope they treat you with as much kindness as they've given me.

And hey, we can poke around and learn more about Flight Rising together!
Hello and welcome! I'm pretty new myself, so I may not be much help, but I've found the people here are extremely kind and welcoming. I hope they treat you with as much kindness as they've given me.

And hey, we can poke around and learn more about Flight Rising together!
U1q83DY.png
Hello, @CandyCove! I'd love to explore Flight Rising with a friend!! Thank you for the welcome, I really appreciate it! ^^ So far, yes, people have been very kind and welcoming, makes me feel comfortable here already. Can't wait to get more dragons...
Hello, @CandyCove! I'd love to explore Flight Rising with a friend!! Thank you for the welcome, I really appreciate it! ^^ So far, yes, people have been very kind and welcoming, makes me feel comfortable here already. Can't wait to get more dragons...
Welcome to Flight Rising! If you'd like, I can send you a cute lil dragon as a welcome gift :)

I would definitely recommend taking advantage of the Coliseum, you can earn quite a bit of money and nice items if you're lucky! Level up your dragons and get battle stones to make them stronger so you can face off against tougher enemies and get boss familiars (expensive and rare in some cases~)
Welcome to Flight Rising! If you'd like, I can send you a cute lil dragon as a welcome gift :)

I would definitely recommend taking advantage of the Coliseum, you can earn quite a bit of money and nice items if you're lucky! Level up your dragons and get battle stones to make them stronger so you can face off against tougher enemies and get boss familiars (expensive and rare in some cases~)
Hello @Purah! I'd LOVE a new dragon to add to my lair, actually! I would appreciate that a lot.

Exactly what I've been doing! Plus the Coliseum is just so so much fun!! I spent most of the night playing with it honestly..
Hello @Purah! I'd LOVE a new dragon to add to my lair, actually! I would appreciate that a lot.

Exactly what I've been doing! Plus the Coliseum is just so so much fun!! I spent most of the night playing with it honestly..
bump
bump