Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Worm on a string (why not im bored)
so yeah
so yeah
Very inconsistent, I really like making mats but am failing irl chemistry so that says a lot abt me
i have a bunch of those little fellas hung up on a mirror

but consider: worm off the string
i have a bunch of those little fellas hung up on a mirror

but consider: worm off the string
[CONSUME]
-
KYZER
IT/ITS
FR+3
.......................................................................................................PicsArt_10-14-12.46.37.png
I miss them, they're adorable little things.
I miss them, they're adorable little things.
!?
whenever i facetime with my friend all i see is a worm causally hanging on her fan
and when it’s in literallly it’s just a pink thing FLYING AT THE SPEEED OF LIGHT
whenever i facetime with my friend all i see is a worm causally hanging on her fan
and when it’s in literallly it’s just a pink thing FLYING AT THE SPEEED OF LIGHT
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
I remember that worm on a string curtain thing someone made and I unironically want one because they look cool as heck.
I remember that worm on a string curtain thing someone made and I unironically want one because they look cool as heck.
L1PVzvc.png
I have so many worms hidden around my room
Worms on lamps, worms on the bookshelves, worms on the ceiling
My best bud made me a huge plush worm and he sits on my chair
I love him
I have so many worms hidden around my room
Worms on lamps, worms on the bookshelves, worms on the ceiling
My best bud made me a huge plush worm and he sits on my chair
I love him
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
I love worm on a string and so does the cat. I'm the Wormqueen, the cat is the Wormkiller.

I have 100 of the little things. They're all over the place, and at least some got killed by the house feline.
I love worm on a string and so does the cat. I'm the Wormqueen, the cat is the Wormkiller.

I have 100 of the little things. They're all over the place, and at least some got killed by the house feline.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png