Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Staff, you good
1 2 3 4 5
That earthquake is really small, I doubt a 4.0 earthquake did any damage. They're most likely alright, just forgot about the bags completely
That earthquake is really small, I doubt a 4.0 earthquake did any damage. They're most likely alright, just forgot about the bags completely
Check out my YCH thread HERE!

591.png
Hey! We're okay. This isn't related to the earthquake, just some good ol' embarrassing human error. So very, very sorry for this delay. We're fixing it now! [emoji=banescale scared size=1]
Hey! We're okay. This isn't related to the earthquake, just some good ol' embarrassing human error. So very, very sorry for this delay. We're fixing it now!
Good to know that everyone's okay!
Good to know that everyone's okay!
rsz_lorwolf_button.png
bag time approaches- the devs have fortold it

(thank u for the update aeq, we love u)
bag time approaches- the devs have fortold it

(thank u for the update aeq, we love u)
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-04-05 07:33:42" ] Hey! We're okay. This isn't related to the earthquake, just some good ol' embarrassing human error. So very, very sorry for this delay. We're fixing it now! [emoji=banescale scared size=1] [/quote] ayyy no worries, take your time
Aequorin wrote on 2021-04-05 07:33:42:
Hey! We're okay. This isn't related to the earthquake, just some good ol' embarrassing human error. So very, very sorry for this delay. We're fixing it now!
ayyy
no worries, take your time
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
Really glad to hear you're all okay <3
Really glad to hear you're all okay <3
mNH9cjt.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-04-05 07:33:42" ] Hey! We're okay. This isn't related to the earthquake, just some good ol' embarrassing human error. So very, very sorry for this delay. We're fixing it now! [emoji=banescale scared size=1] [/quote] Oh!!! It's good to know y'all are okay! And of course don't sweat it about the bags, I'm sure everyone's just gonna be glad to know things are alright [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Aequorin wrote on 2021-04-05 07:33:42:
Oh!!! It's good to know y'all are okay! And of course don't sweat it about the bags, I'm sure everyone's just gonna be glad to know things are alright
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
THE RAT HAS BEEN SUMMONED, HUZZAH!
THE RAT HAS BEEN SUMMONED, HUZZAH!
pHCrqjQ.gif
its good to know that everything is okay there.

At least some people got some nice gems from the egg sales :D
its good to know that everything is okay there.

At least some people got some nice gems from the egg sales :D

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
(Also stormlight is in Florida according to what I can tell, the earthquake was in cali)
(Also stormlight is in Florida according to what I can tell, the earthquake was in cali)
pHCrqjQ.gif
1 2 3 4 5