Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bags!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Rykela, gave your title a quick edit so it's not in all caps. All is well, just a bit of [b][url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004957106-Forum-Etiquette]forum etiquette[/url][/b]. [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Rykela, gave your title a quick edit so it's not in all caps. All is well, just a bit of forum etiquette.
If I recall con swag bags correctly, coupons, a bottle of water, a granola bar, and a couple of prints nobody actually wants
If I recall con swag bags correctly, coupons, a bottle of water, a granola bar, and a couple of prints nobody actually wants
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
Oh god, not the poor staff too...
Oh god, not the poor staff too...
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
I'm guesssing a tshirt since they tend to be in gift bags and we got ugly sweaters before
I'm guesssing a tshirt since they tend to be in gift bags and we got ugly sweaters before
FR_signature_buttons_volt_2.pngFR_signature_buttons_intro.pngFR_signature_buttons_art_shop.pngFR_signature_buttons_wishlist.pngFR_signature_buttons_volt_small.png
Omg the developers’ avatar got flipped too-
Omg the developers’ avatar got flipped too-
UU5sIpr.pngI love purple
BT1N47G.pngFlight Rising+3
v2PJF9u.png
mNH9cjt.png
AO77JKB.gif
[quote name="Ragnarok42" date="2021-04-01 06:16:12" ] if it's emperor-themed then each bag probably corresponds aesthetically, elementally or thematically with a head of luminax [/quote] oh! you're totally right, the colors fit and everything
Ragnarok42 wrote on 2021-04-01 06:16:12:
if it's emperor-themed then each bag probably corresponds aesthetically, elementally or thematically with a head of luminax

oh! you're totally right, the colors fit and everything
6wR17En.png
upside down bags
upside down bags
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
No, its just a infinite bag ! Check the database.

EDIT : Or i am just stupid and i have forgot the others April pranks...
No, its just a infinite bag ! Check the database.

EDIT : Or i am just stupid and i have forgot the others April pranks...
S1cx8ZZ.png
ePOliyb.png
mtHAEL4.png
Swag time
Swag time
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
PLS i need to open
PLS i need to open