Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | MAG200: last words [SPOILERS]
1 2
I honestly feel pretty neutral towards the ending. I feel like if they had just released the finale with the previous episode as one big episode it would have had more impact and felt a bit stronger, otherwise it was just kind of meh. I feel like I was expecting a bit more tragedy right at the end, or for it to be at least drawn out for a bit, but over all it was a decent way to wrap up the series.
I honestly feel pretty neutral towards the ending. I feel like if they had just released the finale with the previous episode as one big episode it would have had more impact and felt a bit stronger, otherwise it was just kind of meh. I feel like I was expecting a bit more tragedy right at the end, or for it to be at least drawn out for a bit, but over all it was a decent way to wrap up the series.
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
Wow that acting though
Just incredible
And I was so surprised there was a kiss like
I literally looked at the transcript there like wait what
And it actually wasn’t too gross so that’s very impressive!
But man
It was shorter than I was expecting but it wrapped up everything very well while still keeping the mystery of the series
Just man
I can’t wait to see what’s going to happen next with Jonathan Sims and whatever other podcasts Rusty Quill puts out!
Wow that acting though
Just incredible
And I was so surprised there was a kiss like
I literally looked at the transcript there like wait what
And it actually wasn’t too gross so that’s very impressive!
But man
It was shorter than I was expecting but it wrapped up everything very well while still keeping the mystery of the series
Just man
I can’t wait to see what’s going to happen next with Jonathan Sims and whatever other podcasts Rusty Quill puts out!
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
i liked the ending overall, but i want to see something:
did anyone else think they'd make mag200 longer than an average episode?

i was thinking it would be more like 117-120, drawn out a little more or something similar.
i liked the ending overall, but i want to see something:

i was thinking it would be more like 117-120, drawn out a little more or something similar.
[CONSUME]
-
KYZER
IT/ITS
FR+3
.......................................................................................................PicsArt_10-14-12.46.37.png
[quote name="esmentiras" date="2021-03-25 14:30:34" ] did anyone else think they'd make mag200 longer than an average episode? [/quote] I definitely did, I guess I'm used to finales being a bit longer because they're "special," especially for podcasts. I think the impact would have been better if they just combined 199 and 200 into one episode
esmentiras wrote on 2021-03-25 14:30:34:

I definitely did, I guess I'm used to finales being a bit longer because they're "special," especially for podcasts. I think the impact would have been better if they just combined 199 and 200 into one episode
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
please TMA has occupied my brain since I first listened in June. so I was looking for this thread after the drop yesterday

i really liked the finale and I'm so satisfied with it but man did it hurt

i got the shirt that said "i was there at the end" :) probably going to check out jonnys "thirteen storeys" as i just want more content. i went into tma skeptical of horror as a genre and i genuinely loved everything about tma

definitely have a whole bunch of audio dramas/podcasts I'm checking out after this! though i might start listening to rqg as well

edit:
my favorite statements!!:
9- a father's love
34- anatomy class
65- binary
81- a guest for Mr. spider
86- tucked in
136- the puppeteer
146- threshold
147- weaver
150- cul-de-sac
170- recollection
186- quiet

honestly, any web/spiral/lonely statement has my heart. and honorable mention for mike crews statement in mag 91 - the coming storm. plus all the finales!! man those always left me shaken up (in a good way) haha
please TMA has occupied my brain since I first listened in June. so I was looking for this thread after the drop yesterday

i really liked the finale and I'm so satisfied with it but man did it hurt

i got the shirt that said "i was there at the end" :) probably going to check out jonnys "thirteen storeys" as i just want more content. i went into tma skeptical of horror as a genre and i genuinely loved everything about tma

definitely have a whole bunch of audio dramas/podcasts I'm checking out after this! though i might start listening to rqg as well

edit:
my favorite statements!!:
9- a father's love
34- anatomy class
65- binary
81- a guest for Mr. spider
86- tucked in
136- the puppeteer
146- threshold
147- weaver
150- cul-de-sac
170- recollection
186- quiet

honestly, any web/spiral/lonely statement has my heart. and honorable mention for mike crews statement in mag 91 - the coming storm. plus all the finales!! man those always left me shaken up (in a good way) haha
fKJwbdW.png
i dont know how to feel about the ending? i dont know what i expected. acting was amazing tho, and hearing elias get beat up improved my life by 200%

im getting merch so ty for saying they added some but this is discrimination :( no tarot corruption merch :( how can i show off my domain properly now

my favorite episode is probably the first one! its such an uncanny valley, interesting concept that i adore. season 3 was probably my favorite, but i also really liked 1 & 2 as everything started to stitch together. 4 depressed me, 5 was cool but the stakes were high and it became more ~magic-y~ imo. i like subtle horror.
i dont know how to feel about the ending? i dont know what i expected. acting was amazing tho, and hearing elias get beat up improved my life by 200%

im getting merch so ty for saying they added some but this is discrimination :( no tarot corruption merch :( how can i show off my domain properly now

my favorite episode is probably the first one! its such an uncanny valley, interesting concept that i adore. season 3 was probably my favorite, but i also really liked 1 & 2 as everything started to stitch together. 4 depressed me, 5 was cool but the stakes were high and it became more ~magic-y~ imo. i like subtle horror.
16453.png16479.png16477.png16454.png
NOTE: my username is quinceLy, not quincy/quincey --- den/lair cleanout!!
sliding back in here because i can't stop thinking about it:
it, you ask?

..night vale / tma crossover, post mag200.

side note: cecil is definitely an eye avatar, but thoughts on kevin. eye? slaughter? spiral???
sliding back in here because i can't stop thinking about it:
it, you ask?

..night vale / tma crossover, post mag200.

side note: cecil is definitely an eye avatar, but thoughts on kevin. eye? slaughter? spiral???
[CONSUME]
-
KYZER
IT/ITS
FR+3
.......................................................................................................PicsArt_10-14-12.46.37.png
1 2