Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WIND FODDART] Noodledad's Doodle Pad!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 64 65
@Hikumi, no worries! It's a small detail. Kazoku just has really sensitive eyes, which is why he is picky about getting goggles that actually protects his both sets of his eyes properly.

It's no rush! I hope you have a good rest and I know you have a lot of orders. Whenever you get the time. And yeah! Just something simple like the example you are referencing.

Let me know which link would be most appropriate to credit you when you get the change as well. Thank you again so much! I really love the piece and I can't wait to code it into their profiles! Ektceteras and surprisingly Kazoku give their gratitude to you! :D
@Hikumi, no worries! It's a small detail. Kazoku just has really sensitive eyes, which is why he is picky about getting goggles that actually protects his both sets of his eyes properly.

It's no rush! I hope you have a good rest and I know you have a lot of orders. Whenever you get the time. And yeah! Just something simple like the example you are referencing.

Let me know which link would be most appropriate to credit you when you get the change as well. Thank you again so much! I really love the piece and I can't wait to code it into their profiles! Ektceteras and surprisingly Kazoku give their gratitude to you! :D
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
These two took a bit longer since I got busy, but here you go! @CatalyticGenesis [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/816810453409595422/824437984866730014/Webp.net-gifmaker_14.gif[/img] The neon green bit on the webbed wing area looks a bit off than it should be, but I can't tell if its just my computer's screen displaying it off. Let me know if you'd like me to make it a bit brighter, it'll be no problem. ^^ @Lunyra [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/816810453409595422/824437985113276437/Webp.net-gifmaker_15.gif[/img]
These two took a bit longer since I got busy, but here you go!

@CatalyticGenesis
Webp.net-gifmaker_14.gif
The neon green bit on the webbed wing area looks a bit off than it should be, but I can't tell if its just my computer's screen displaying it off. Let me know if you'd like me to make it a bit brighter, it'll be no problem. ^^

@Lunyra
Webp.net-gifmaker_15.gif
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
@Hikumi
Username: Salvation
Player ID Number: 10923
Link to Dragon/Character:
https://toyhou.se/9401217.peach-sunsworth
Price: 105 levels (experimental)
Other Information: She's a tiefling shepherd druid who loves books, animals and plants!
@Hikumi
Username: Salvation
Player ID Number: 10923
Link to Dragon/Character:
https://toyhou.se/9401217.peach-sunsworth
Price: 105 levels (experimental)
Other Information: She's a tiefling shepherd druid who loves books, animals and plants!
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@Ceruleanfire It's so cute, I really love it! My favorite part is probably the wings, the butterfly gene looks amazing in your style! I'll probably commission some more if you ever open a shop for these adopts <3
@Ceruleanfire It's so cute, I really love it! My favorite part is probably the wings, the butterfly gene looks amazing in your style! I'll probably commission some more if you ever open a shop for these adopts <3
t6khqZc.png
@Hikumi

Sorry for disturbing, I know you are busy but I just wanted to say it is gorgeous and I am very happy to have received an art piece from you!
@Hikumi

Sorry for disturbing, I know you are busy but I just wanted to say it is gorgeous and I am very happy to have received an art piece from you!
pnSvVex.gif Oun6xWO.png
Sev | He/They | +15 FR | @ me
»About Me | Art Dump
»Art Shop | Art Resource
@MistyGold

Here's the aesthetic for Chiara! Let me know if you want anything changed or added. I hope you like it <3

Chiara

Dull aching bones, shivering in night air, tiny stars with unbearably cold gazes. Voices in the breeze whisper accusations in your ear. The uneasy edge of nerves, the feeling of being absolutely alone and yet somehow watched by many eyes. The heaviness of grief, the way it pales out colors and sinks your heart. Prickling pine needles and thorns caught in your scraggly coat. The haunting whine of a howl, echoing through the canyons. Slow, mind-numbing walks, muddied ground, rotting flesh, fungi. Relief in the white light of dawn, morning dewdrops sparkling. Cold splashes of water cooling your paws. The unforgiving heat of summer, the bitter cold of winter, endless cycles that pass by like a dream. Watching lights from far away until they fade, getting lost in the dim hope they project. The determined will to survive through it all.
@MistyGold

Here's the aesthetic for Chiara! Let me know if you want anything changed or added. I hope you like it <3

Chiara

Dull aching bones, shivering in night air, tiny stars with unbearably cold gazes. Voices in the breeze whisper accusations in your ear. The uneasy edge of nerves, the feeling of being absolutely alone and yet somehow watched by many eyes. The heaviness of grief, the way it pales out colors and sinks your heart. Prickling pine needles and thorns caught in your scraggly coat. The haunting whine of a howl, echoing through the canyons. Slow, mind-numbing walks, muddied ground, rotting flesh, fungi. Relief in the white light of dawn, morning dewdrops sparkling. Cold splashes of water cooling your paws. The unforgiving heat of summer, the bitter cold of winter, endless cycles that pass by like a dream. Watching lights from far away until they fade, getting lost in the dim hope they project. The determined will to survive through it all.
gale_force_smol.png

Flight Rising
Wind Flight Best Flight
Lore/Writing Shop
My Wishlist
KBqu2Cs.png
Other
they/them
Wattpad
Tumblr
@Ceruleanfire It looks a bit dull on my screen too. Would you mind brightening it up a bit? Sorry for the trouble, it's gorgeous otherwise!
@Ceruleanfire It looks a bit dull on my screen too. Would you mind brightening it up a bit? Sorry for the trouble, it's gorgeous otherwise!
@andraya Tossing another five level tens at you! [emoji=gust size=1]
@andraya
Tossing another five level tens at you!
bVzIUfv.png
First 2 pieces have been completed! I had a ton of fun with these <3 Let me know if you need anything changed! @crowvidae [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/684751457676689419/824474248637710356/For_crowvidae.png[/img] @Al3s1s [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/684751457676689419/824474209957707826/For_Al3s1s_1.png[/img]
First 2 pieces have been completed! I had a ton of fun with these <3 Let me know if you need anything changed!

@crowvidae
For_crowvidae.png

@Al3s1s
For_Al3s1s_1.png
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
@CatalyticGenesis
No worries! :D I just wanted to double check with you lol. I'll get that finished asap!
@CatalyticGenesis
No worries! :D I just wanted to double check with you lol. I'll get that finished asap!
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 64 65