Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Familiars do not show in the tab.
I cannot see any familiars in their respective tab in the Marketplace. If I log out, I can see them, but as logged in, the tab is empty. I use Mozilla Firefox 87.0 (64-bit). Cache has been cleared. Is anyone else having the same problem? [img]https://i.gyazo.com/0e84b2b3a0029f628f4ab5011d658330.png[/img]
I cannot see any familiars in their respective tab in the Marketplace. If I log out, I can see them, but as logged in, the tab is empty. I use Mozilla Firefox 87.0 (64-bit). Cache has been cleared. Is anyone else having the same problem?

0e84b2b3a0029f628f4ab5011d658330.png
@HenryTheArcher try disabling all browser extensions. also ensure that the cache is cleared from all time since many browsers offer shorter time period by default.
@HenryTheArcher try disabling all browser extensions. also ensure that the cache is cleared from all time since many browsers offer shorter time period by default.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@HenryTheArcher We are looking into this as it may be a problem on our end. Thank you for the report!
@HenryTheArcher We are looking into this as it may be a problem on our end. Thank you for the report!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
[quote name=@Ralzakark date="2021-03-24 10:32:07" ] @/HenryTheArcher try disabling all browser extensions. also ensure that the cache is cleared from all time since many browsers offer shorter time period by default. [/quote] Yes, all done. This only occurs when I'm logged in the game. As logged out, it works as supposed to be.
@Ralzakark wrote on 2021-03-24 10:32:07:
@/HenryTheArcher try disabling all browser extensions. also ensure that the cache is cleared from all time since many browsers offer shorter time period by default.
Yes, all done. This only occurs when I'm logged in the game. As logged out, it works as supposed to be.
[quote name=@Mutron date="2021-03-24 10:33:36" ] @/HenryTheArcher We are looking into this as it may be a problem on our end. Thank you for the report![/quote] Thank you for checking! I tried on Google Chrome as well, version 89.0.4389.90 (Official Build) (64-bit), but the result was the same.
@Mutron wrote on 2021-03-24 10:33:36:
@/HenryTheArcher We are looking into this as it may be a problem on our end. Thank you for the report!
Thank you for checking!
I tried on Google Chrome as well, version 89.0.4389.90 (Official Build) (64-bit), but the result was the same.
@HenryTheArcher Can you give it another try? We just deployed a fix that may address this for you. Thanks!
@HenryTheArcher Can you give it another try? We just deployed a fix that may address this for you. Thanks!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
[quote name=@Mutron date="2021-03-24 10:44:17" ] @/HenryTheArcher Can you give it another try? We just deployed a fix that may address this for you. Thanks! [/quote] Yes, it works now! Thank you very much!
@Mutron wrote on 2021-03-24 10:44:17:
@/HenryTheArcher Can you give it another try? We just deployed a fix that may address this for you. Thanks!
Yes, it works now! Thank you very much!