Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | They weren't kidding [MP revamp]
1 2 3 4 5
I'm surprised it came this quickly! Didn't expect it for another month or so like with the hoard update.
I'm surprised it came this quickly! Didn't expect it for another month or so like with the hoard update.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
ooo im definitely excited! :)
ooo im definitely excited! :)
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
[quote name="MaplesHaiku" date="2021-03-23 15:27:51" ] I'm surprised it came this quickly! Didn't expect it for another month or so like with the hoard update. [/quote] Same! I'm so excited-- can't wait to not have to dread looking at the specialty tab (or I guess I should say can't wait to not have to dread looking for genes, scenes, or vistas!).
MaplesHaiku wrote on 2021-03-23 15:27:51:
Same! I'm so excited-- can't wait to not have to dread looking at the specialty tab (or I guess I should say can't wait to not have to dread looking for genes, scenes, or vistas!).
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
Can’t wait too!!!
Can’t wait too!!!
Wait, I just realised...I think I was supposed to be grinding at that moment because of my schedule. OH NO.

Still, I am so proud of the Staff, keep it comin!!!
Wait, I just realised...I think I was supposed to be grinding at that moment because of my schedule. OH NO.

Still, I am so proud of the Staff, keep it comin!!!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
i wonder if they're gonna give us wildclaw scrolls for when the mp drops, or other cycling gem mp items
i wonder if they're gonna give us wildclaw scrolls for when the mp drops, or other cycling gem mp items
ttGfSL1.png
i’m so excited :oo marketplace’ll finally be more easy to navigate.
i’m so excited :oo marketplace’ll finally be more easy to navigate.
-excite-
-excite-
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-03-23 14:26:07" ] [quote name="Romaki" date="2021-03-23 12:50:24" ] Very nice, I'm so excited about the unlimited quantity flash sales. So much fun. [/quote] Just think of it—all the birdskull necklaces you could ever want! [/quote] [emoji=firework size=1] Under an hour before our scheduled maintenance!
Aequorin wrote on 2021-03-23 14:26:07:
Romaki wrote on 2021-03-23 12:50:24:
Very nice, I'm so excited about the unlimited quantity flash sales. So much fun.

Just think of it—all the birdskull necklaces you could ever want!

Under an hour before our scheduled maintenance!
Soon
Soon
lHdQ8WC.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fr time +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Any pronouns
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Likes GI and HSR
1 2 3 4 5