Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | They weren't kidding [MP revamp]
1 2 3 4 5
Yeah, I was honestly expecting it to be at least a month or two away, so was surprised with the backend maintenance tomorrow...
Yeah, I was honestly expecting it to be at least a month or two away, so was surprised with the backend maintenance tomorrow...

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
i figured we'd be getting it before the fest cycle ends, but i didn't think it'd be so soon! staff is doing great work!
i figured we'd be getting it before the fest cycle ends, but i didn't think it'd be so soon! staff is doing great work!
oooo
lightf1.png

euclid
it/its
ca5598c1562f7247710d616cfd891b3c26c319f5.png

lightf2.png
i did not expect it to be so soon o: but that'S cool, I'm looking forward to the flash sales
i did not expect it to be so soon o: but that'S cool, I'm looking forward to the flash sales
VVM4XuM.png
Please cycle in wildclaw scrolls with the revamp...
Please cycle in wildclaw scrolls with the revamp...
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
[quote name="Stellunas" date="2021-03-23 09:45:45" ] They said that the MP update would be coming quickly, and they definitely weren't kidding. The MP revamp is coming tomorrow. (Or at least the backend work needed for it is.) They announced it less than a week ago. [/quote] This maintenance is for feature release. When we come out of maintenance, the revamped Marketplace previewed [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2986671]in our most recent Dev Update[/url][/b] will be live. And as always, should something unexpected pop-up to delay the maintenance start/end or release, we'll let you know.
Stellunas wrote on 2021-03-23 09:45:45:
They said that the MP update would be coming quickly, and they definitely weren't kidding. The MP revamp is coming tomorrow. (Or at least the backend work needed for it is.) They announced it less than a week ago.

This maintenance is for feature release. When we come out of maintenance, the revamped Marketplace previewed in our most recent Dev Update will be live.

And as always, should something unexpected pop-up to delay the maintenance start/end or release, we'll let you know.
SCREECH
SCREECH
[url][/url]Untitled-Artwork.gif
aaahhhhh so hype!! :D
aaahhhhh so hype!! :D
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-03-23 10:34:20" ] [quote name="Stellunas" date="2021-03-23 09:45:45" ] They said that the MP update would be coming quickly, and they definitely weren't kidding. The MP revamp is coming tomorrow. (Or at least the backend work needed for it is.) They announced it less than a week ago. [/quote] This maintenance is for feature release. When we come out of maintenance, the revamped Marketplace previewed [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2986671]in our most recent Dev Update[/url][/b] will be live. And as always, should something unexpected pop-up to delay the maintenance start/end or release, we'll let you know. [/quote] :oo I am EXCITED. MP revamp, here we come!
Aequorin wrote on 2021-03-23 10:34:20:
Stellunas wrote on 2021-03-23 09:45:45:
They said that the MP update would be coming quickly, and they definitely weren't kidding. The MP revamp is coming tomorrow. (Or at least the backend work needed for it is.) They announced it less than a week ago.

This maintenance is for feature release. When we come out of maintenance, the revamped Marketplace previewed in our most recent Dev Update will be live.

And as always, should something unexpected pop-up to delay the maintenance start/end or release, we'll let you know.

:oo

I am EXCITED. MP revamp, here we come!
mykhQjW.png __
______
-She/they |
-Call me Stell! |
-FR time +3 |
-Please ping! |
____
>>Wishlist!
>>Fodderlocke!
Wait what, ALREADY?!
Thanks for this gift! :'D
Wait what, ALREADY?!
Thanks for this gift! :'D
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

Fiona was like.. .2 weeks after the announcement and it was 'very soon'... so I'm more than impressed with the revamp that it's coming *tomorrow* already.
2 revamps in a month, what are the odds?
Fiona was like.. .2 weeks after the announcement and it was 'very soon'... so I'm more than impressed with the revamp that it's coming *tomorrow* already.
2 revamps in a month, what are the odds?
1 2 3 4 5