Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Marketplace
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 59 60
[quote name="mithrel" date="2021-03-18 15:17:31" ] I have a question about apparel. I know it will show if it's in our Hoard or Vault, but there's no way to know if we have it equipped to a dragon? [/quote] I gotta know this too
mithrel wrote on 2021-03-18 15:17:31:
I have a question about apparel. I know it will show if it's in our Hoard or Vault, but there's no way to know if we have it equipped to a dragon?
I gotta know this too
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
yes!!!! <3
more organization features my beloved
yes!!!! <3
more organization features my beloved
8WTwXo3.gif he/they/xey
chaotic neutral
g585y1V.png
OxagJgG.png

z3FSuck.png
apUeZZ4.png
W3QjiXj.png tI1ezOM.png
2557821.png
so awesome
so awesome
I was so glad to see this! Really stoked about the tabs and search/filter features, but I really like the flash sale and "you have extra copies" ideas too. Those will be incredibly useful!
I was so glad to see this! Really stoked about the tabs and search/filter features, but I really like the flash sale and "you have extra copies" ideas too. Those will be incredibly useful!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Ohhh man. Loving this and am super looking forward to when it goes live.

With the new Gene and Scene/Vista tabs on top of Specialty, will we be seeing these new tabs applied to our Hoards/Vaults as well? What constitutes Specialty? Just eye vials and non-gene scrolls/boons?
Ohhh man. Loving this and am super looking forward to when it goes live.

With the new Gene and Scene/Vista tabs on top of Specialty, will we be seeing these new tabs applied to our Hoards/Vaults as well? What constitutes Specialty? Just eye vials and non-gene scrolls/boons?
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
Oh my gosh the "owned/not owned" thing will be a big QoL upgrade when buying fest skins (esp since they aren't always in order in the hoard) I'm so happy it'll be a thing!
Oh my gosh the "owned/not owned" thing will be a big QoL upgrade when buying fest skins (esp since they aren't always in order in the hoard) I'm so happy it'll be a thing!

+2 FR time (Central)
[quote name="Luce" date="2021-03-18 19:55:38" ] [quote name="mithrel" date="2021-03-18 15:17:31" ] I have a question about apparel. I know it will show if it's in our Hoard or Vault, but there's no way to know if we have it equipped to a dragon? [/quote] I gotta know this too [/quote] I'm wondering that too, but I think (at least I hope) they've already worked that out! Based on this preview image from the news post, there's a little greyed-out icon of a helmet next to the torch icon. Maybe if you mouse over it, it will give similar text to the vistas, like "you have it applied to a dragon"?? It wouldn't make sense to have it go to dressing room or something since you can already preview items by clicking on them, so that's definitely my guess. [img]https://flightrising.com/dropbox/prev_flashsale.png[/img]
Luce wrote on 2021-03-18 19:55:38:
I have a question about apparel. I know it will show if it's in our Hoard or Vault, but there's no way to know if we have it equipped to a dragon?
I gotta know this too

I'm wondering that too, but I think (at least I hope) they've already worked that out!
Based on this preview image from the news post, there's a little greyed-out icon of a helmet next to the torch icon. Maybe if you mouse over it, it will give similar text to the vistas, like "you have it applied to a dragon"?? It wouldn't make sense to have it go to dressing room or something since you can already preview items by clicking on them, so that's definitely my guess.
prev_flashsale.png
1aEvf03.png
[quote name="Luce" date="2021-03-18 19:55:38" ] [quote name="mithrel" date="2021-03-18 15:17:31" ] I have a question about apparel. I know it will show if it's in our Hoard or Vault, but there's no way to know if we have it equipped to a dragon? [/quote] I gotta know this too [/quote] @Luce @Mithrel @Razrroth is correct. If you have the item equipped, the grayed out helmet will appear like this ->[emoji=apparel helm size=1]
Luce wrote on 2021-03-18 19:55:38:
I gotta know this too
@Luce @Mithrel

@Razrroth is correct.
If you have the item equipped, the grayed out helmet will appear like this ->
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
[center]Oh thank you! [emoji=skydancer star size=2][/center]
Oh thank you!

Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
ty ty ty , these are some really nice quality-of-life updates
ty ty ty , these are some really nice quality-of-life updates
~ Hum Drum's ~
Designs

(Skins & Accents)
tumblr-inline-od6kgt-Jjs-Y1ts73zp-540.png