Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Marketplace
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 59 60
Ohhhh this is lovely and very unexpected, and I like every part of it!
Ohhhh this is lovely and very unexpected, and I like every part of it!
yes i'm so hyped!! thank you!!
yes i'm so hyped!! thank you!!
(she/her) i'll code this sometime
Thank heavens! The marketplace needs this update so direly lol. Awesome!
Thank heavens! The marketplace needs this update so direly lol. Awesome!
Love all the new features, thanks!!!!!!
Love all the new features, thanks!!!!!!
Gpasq5f.png
One thing I have trouble with (and don't know if it'll be included in the update) is when I have a dragon wearing an apparel item. I don't know how many I have, and it's not apparent which dragon is wearing it, say if I want to take it from one dragon and use it on another.
Will there be a way to track which dragon has what apparel item like the vistas?
Hopefully this makes sense ;w;
One thing I have trouble with (and don't know if it'll be included in the update) is when I have a dragon wearing an apparel item. I don't know how many I have, and it's not apparent which dragon is wearing it, say if I want to take it from one dragon and use it on another.
Will there be a way to track which dragon has what apparel item like the vistas?
Hopefully this makes sense ;w;
Imagine if the imp scroll appeared as a flash sale...
Imagine if the imp scroll appeared as a flash sale...
So, what will be in the "Specialty" tab? Will it only be breed change scrolls?
So, what will be in the "Specialty" tab? Will it only be breed change scrolls?
I love the idea of flash sales. Sounds like it could be an effective treasure sink. It would also get me actually look at the marketplace once in a while. As opposed to right now, which is never. I really appreciate updating the tracker for if we have a copy of an item and for allowing for filtering not only ancient vs modern genes, but going so far as to separate them out from scenes and vistas is wonderful. Right now the specialty section in particular is a cluttered mess and buying the wrong thing there is a huge problem.
I love the idea of flash sales. Sounds like it could be an effective treasure sink. It would also get me actually look at the marketplace once in a while. As opposed to right now, which is never. I really appreciate updating the tracker for if we have a copy of an item and for allowing for filtering not only ancient vs modern genes, but going so far as to separate them out from scenes and vistas is wonderful. Right now the specialty section in particular is a cluttered mess and buying the wrong thing there is a huge problem.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
this seems pretty useful!
this seems pretty useful!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU GUYS ROCK
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU GUYS ROCK