Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Marketplace
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 59 60
This has gotten soooo long - and I am not sure how to search for my answer, so I appreciate anyone who wants to answer:

How will the flash sale items be known? I know that it will show ON the item, but if I am not coincidentally looking for that item and am amazingly lucky to find it on flash sale will I KNOW what items are available for the day? I would like to check the market daily, see what items are on sale for the day, and decide DAILY if I want to buy the item of the day. Will there be some place where the day's items are listed?
This has gotten soooo long - and I am not sure how to search for my answer, so I appreciate anyone who wants to answer:

How will the flash sale items be known? I know that it will show ON the item, but if I am not coincidentally looking for that item and am amazingly lucky to find it on flash sale will I KNOW what items are available for the day? I would like to check the market daily, see what items are on sale for the day, and decide DAILY if I want to buy the item of the day. Will there be some place where the day's items are listed?
FR+3
0hk5hbz.png
Thank you devs so much! I'm especially grateful for the improved icons that indicate whether or not you already have the item [emoji=tundra happy size=2]
Thank you devs so much! I'm especially grateful for the improved icons that indicate whether or not you already have the item
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
[quote name="Stellori" date="2021-03-18 09:25:40" ] This is assuming that filtering by apparel categories will be a thing. Also "arms" and "neck" should be categories too haha [/quote] I WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE. This is something i sent them a ticket about, i hope we'll be seeing "arms" and "neck" categories. Maybe not with this update but in the future
Stellori wrote on 2021-03-18 09:25:40:
This is assuming that filtering by apparel categories will be a thing. Also "arms" and "neck" should be categories too haha

I WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE. This is something i sent them a ticket about, i hope we'll be seeing "arms" and "neck" categories. Maybe not with this update but in the future
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="WaterLilly" date="2021-03-18 14:18:24" ] This has gotten soooo long - and I am not sure how to search for my answer, so I appreciate anyone who wants to answer: How will the flash sale items be known? I know that it will show ON the item, but if I am not coincidentally looking for that item and am amazingly lucky to find it on flash sale will I KNOW what items are available for the day? I would like to check the market daily, see what items are on sale for the day, and decide DAILY if I want to buy the item of the day. Will there be some place where the day's items are listed? [/quote] @waterlily The flash sale icon appears on the treasure tab label that it is in as well as on the item itself. The flash sale item is always at the front of the item list for the tab it is in. It was our intention to make it as easy as possible to locate.
WaterLilly wrote on 2021-03-18 14:18:24:

@waterlily
The flash sale icon appears on the treasure tab label that it is in as well as on the item itself. The flash sale item is always at the front of the item list for the tab it is in. It was our intention to make it as easy as possible to locate.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
I was just hoping for this!
I was just hoping for this!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
I’m so excited for this update!
I’m so excited for this update!
fireshieldl.png Family Tree Challenge
Generations Hatchery
Breed Out The Basic Challenge
Halloween Hatchery
this will be great! thank you!
this will be great! thank you!
They/Them Oh wow! I got an alert! *clicks notification* science prevails
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.png[url=http:
Great update, no longer will it be possible to accidentally buy an ancient scroll when trying to grab a modern copy!
Great update, no longer will it be possible to accidentally buy an ancient scroll when trying to grab a modern copy!
I am excited about this update, it will be so much easier to buy what I'm after without my eyes messing up because they all look the same.
I am excited about this update, it will be so much easier to buy what I'm after without my eyes messing up because they all look the same.
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
UwU (UwU Starts)

O.O (UwU Stops)

~*UwU*~ (UwU Intestifies)
UwU (UwU Starts)

O.O (UwU Stops)

~*UwU*~ (UwU Intestifies)
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 59 60