Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Marketplace
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 59 60
[quote name="ScreamingPossum" date="2021-03-18 10:36:36" ] To avoid buying duplicates, will it still show we've obtained those vistas even if we're not using them at the time of viewing the item in the marketplace, and don't have a copy in our hoard? [/quote] @ScreamingPossum If it is applied to your account but not actively displayed, it will still be lit up to help prevent purchasing duplicates.
ScreamingPossum wrote on 2021-03-18 10:36:36:
To avoid buying duplicates, will it still show we've obtained those vistas even if we're not using them at the time of viewing the item in the marketplace, and don't have a copy in our hoard?
@ScreamingPossum
If it is applied to your account but not actively displayed, it will still be lit up to help prevent purchasing duplicates.
Flight Rising Developer
Best Artist Not Allowed to Art | Business Ops | Engineering
WOAHH this looks great!!
WOAHH this looks great!!
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
Oh my, this is already ready to go soon? =O That's so cool and unexpected; I thought that maybe we'll get this in half a year or something along those line.

The only thing I'm a bit confused is the Genes & Breed changes section. Someone already pointed it out, but the tab only says Genes, but I assume Breed changes are going to be there, too? Maybe more approppriate tab name would be something like Scrolls, then?
Oh my, this is already ready to go soon? =O That's so cool and unexpected; I thought that maybe we'll get this in half a year or something along those line.

The only thing I'm a bit confused is the Genes & Breed changes section. Someone already pointed it out, but the tab only says Genes, but I assume Breed changes are going to be there, too? Maybe more approppriate tab name would be something like Scrolls, then?
IQJmIq3.png
super cool an d appreciated
super cool an d appreciated
FRIESIANLOVER
Oh man all of these updates look great! I'm especially excited for the flash sales!
Oh man all of these updates look great! I'm especially excited for the flash sales!
CVX0Ylh.png
This looks great and is certainly needed!
This looks great and is certainly needed!
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
I can't tell you how grateful I am that we'll be able to filter the gene scrolls. XD
I can't tell you how grateful I am that we'll be able to filter the gene scrolls. XD
VAAnkLY.png
[quote name="SkyofStars" date="2021-03-18 10:46:10" ] when does this go into effect? [/quote] @SkyofStars, 'when' is determined by what comes up in testing and final polish. The feature revamp isn't quite finished [b]but[/b] it's close enough that we feel confident sharing this level of detail with everyone. As soon as we have a date, we'll give the community advance notice [emoji=new friend size=1] [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2021-03-18 09:01:41" ] The Marketplace Revamp is nearing the end of development and is currently going through testing and final polish. We hope to have it launched very soon! Although the feature is nearly finished, please don't hesitate to provide feedback in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug][b]Suggestions forum[/b][/url]; we're always reading and considering new ideas. [/quote]
SkyofStars wrote on 2021-03-18 10:46:10:
when does this go into effect?

@SkyofStars, 'when' is determined by what comes up in testing and final polish. The feature revamp isn't quite finished but it's close enough that we feel confident sharing this level of detail with everyone. As soon as we have a date, we'll give the community advance notice
Xhaztol wrote on 2021-03-18 09:01:41:
The Marketplace Revamp is nearing the end of development and is currently going through testing and final polish. We hope to have it launched very soon! Although the feature is nearly finished, please don't hesitate to provide feedback in the Suggestions forum; we're always reading and considering new ideas.
Finally
Finally
615i00.png
Fr blog | Adopts | Skins
Fr + 0
oru7s0.png
Hooray! Thanks staff! I'm particularly excited for the flash sales.
Hooray! Thanks staff! I'm particularly excited for the flash sales.
arcane_small.pnglight_small.pngarcane_small.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 59 60