Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Marketplace
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 59 60
All of the recent updates (especially to hoards) are completely pointless... Please stop making things so much more complicated.
All of the recent updates (especially to hoards) are completely pointless... Please stop making things so much more complicated.
I am crying tears of joy right now this is everything I've been wanting for so long
I am crying tears of joy right now this is everything I've been wanting for so long
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
Now the night is coming to an end.
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Stay alive, stay alive, for me.
Bottled Bones
Clap clap clap clap!!!
Clap clap clap clap!!!
FMoJ9vk.png heyZH2H.png mTAp2ld.png
OuP0IWM.png rUoKR6y.png zl1ZGZ2.png
RUGBzP5.png wDSzx9S.png vTXnFX4.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/KIwF6gP.png[/img] finally, the marketplace will be useable.
KIwF6gP.png

finally, the marketplace will be useable.
Gaze into the void.
It is the perpetuity in which they dwell.
[quote name="Jessyta" date="2021-03-18 09:52:49" ] @Xhaztol Will gem items be eligible for flash sale, or is that a treasure item feature only? [/quote] @Jessyta, Flash Sales are treasure only. [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2986671/14#post_46847982](Link)[/url][/b] [quote name="Akiri" date="2021-03-18 09:40:35" ] The flash sale is selected randomly from any of the items available in the treasure marketplace. [/quote]
Jessyta wrote on 2021-03-18 09:52:49:
@Xhaztol Will gem items be eligible for flash sale, or is that a treasure item feature only?

@Jessyta, Flash Sales are treasure only. (Link)
Akiri wrote on 2021-03-18 09:40:35:
The flash sale is selected randomly from any of the items available in the treasure marketplace.
Finally, the marketplace will no longer be swamped in ancient genes I don't want.
Finally, the marketplace will no longer be swamped in ancient genes I don't want.
YAYYY! Especially being able to filter between modern/ancient genes
YAYYY! Especially being able to filter between modern/ancient genes
BFEMrcM.png
I would be overjoyed even if the only thing that changed was ancient/modern filtering. Thank you for this ♥
I would be overjoyed even if the only thing that changed was ancient/modern filtering. Thank you for this ♥
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
Yay!! Oh, I can't wait!! *happy dance*
Yay!! Oh, I can't wait!! *happy dance*
Flash sales and gene/scene separation and filters? It’s all perfect all of it.
Flash sales and gene/scene separation and filters? It’s all perfect all of it.
4xTBSTZ.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 59 60