Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pun raffle! ENDING MARCH 17 great prizes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Leaf me to be alone in the Abyss
Leaf me to be alone in the Abyss
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
lol ok
lol ok
LUYnTis.jpg63t38w8.jpgxdnFJdz.jpgqWM5AfE.jpg
welcome home theseus
I don’t trust stairs because they’re always up to something.

YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
[quote name="@BlurryReflection" date="2021-03-09 07:11:07" ] I don’t trust stairs because they’re always up to something. [/quote] [s]S a n s ?[/s]
@BlurryReflection wrote on 2021-03-09 07:11:07:
S a n s ?
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
@BlurryReflection added!
@BlurryReflection added!
welcome home theseus
[emoji=sunglasses size=1]
welcome home theseus
I sea you oar making waves with this flood of puns. Very fishy, you should scale back for a whale. You otter know, I can’t shell out a lot of treasure, but every little bit kelps.

(Does that count as ten puns, I worked hard to fit as many of them into as few sentences as possible.)

@Darjan @Arisaema @Adibadex @Kelhenna @DragonYami @Noobcake @TheKeatonCadet @LadySakuya @Mirashuka @ojinx @Akialyn @MoonMist @thunderstruck1 @crystalmoon101
I sea you oar making waves with this flood of puns. Very fishy, you should scale back for a whale. You otter know, I can’t shell out a lot of treasure, but every little bit kelps.

(Does that count as ten puns, I worked hard to fit as many of them into as few sentences as possible.)

@Darjan @Arisaema @Adibadex @Kelhenna @DragonYami @Noobcake @TheKeatonCadet @LadySakuya @Mirashuka @ojinx @Akialyn @MoonMist @thunderstruck1 @crystalmoon101
All of my lair tabs have fan dragons except the last two. Also check my den. My avatar dragon is here!
I was trying to come up with suitable PUNishment, but then I figured since you're the one who will be overseeing this, I should not let it DRAG-ON for too long. Despite what they say about our flight being emotionless, I'm trying to be AN ICE PERSON. But maybe not too much, because there might be sudden bugs in your phone if I make myself to APP-ROACHABLE. After all, I am FAE-rly new here, wouldn't want to rub anyone the wrong way. That said, here I am (Flight) Rising to the challenge. If this is looking too familiar, there's 932 more in the Bestiary. You might be asking yourself what kind of illness does one need to come down with to spout things like this? Well, they call young Ice flight dergs I-SICKles for a reason. If you wanted something with a proper FLOW, you should've asked for someone from the Water Flight. I heard they're quite up on CURRENT trends.

This should be ten, but if you disagree, I can come up with a few more.
I was trying to come up with suitable PUNishment, but then I figured since you're the one who will be overseeing this, I should not let it DRAG-ON for too long. Despite what they say about our flight being emotionless, I'm trying to be AN ICE PERSON. But maybe not too much, because there might be sudden bugs in your phone if I make myself to APP-ROACHABLE. After all, I am FAE-rly new here, wouldn't want to rub anyone the wrong way. That said, here I am (Flight) Rising to the challenge. If this is looking too familiar, there's 932 more in the Bestiary. You might be asking yourself what kind of illness does one need to come down with to spout things like this? Well, they call young Ice flight dergs I-SICKles for a reason. If you wanted something with a proper FLOW, you should've asked for someone from the Water Flight. I heard they're quite up on CURRENT trends.

This should be ten, but if you disagree, I can come up with a few more.
2E4XwAU.png
[quote name="Shatapatrika" date="2021-03-12 14:36:15" ] I sea you oar making waves with this flood of puns. Very fishy, you should scale back for a whale. You otter know, I can’t shell out a lot of treasure, but every little bit kelps. (Does that count as ten puns, I worked hard to fit as many of them into as few sentences as possible.) @Darjan @Arisaema @Adibadex @Kelhenna @DragonYami @Noobcake @TheKeatonCadet @LadySakuya @Mirashuka @ojinx @Akialyn @MoonMist @thunderstruck1 @crystalmoon101 [/quote] Wha-???????
Shatapatrika wrote on 2021-03-12 14:36:15:

Wha-???????
[emoji=sunglasses size=1]
welcome home theseus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7