Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [CYOA] Emperor's Fall Discussion Thread
1 2 3
@dragonpals It's nice to see that you're still kicking around, and I had honestly forgot about this.

Also, maybe Luminax is already being handled by a different group, so now the group of dragons here are handling this new emperor that's popped up?
@dragonpals It's nice to see that you're still kicking around, and I had honestly forgot about this.

Also, maybe Luminax is already being handled by a different group, so now the group of dragons here are handling this new emperor that's popped up?
aaaaaaa
Woo! So excited to see this continue! <3
Woo! So excited to see this continue! <3
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
I'm open to pretty much whatever you'd like with Luminax, and I'm very excited that the new map lore is going to be included!
I'm open to pretty much whatever you'd like with Luminax, and I'm very excited that the new map lore is going to be included!
wait, who did I sign up as again?
wait, who did I sign up as again?
@JustAGamerFurry2

You signed up using your dragon Meta, for the Researcher faction! That isn't necessarily "locked in", though-- the dragon/faction you're using will both be locked in with your response to day 1!
@JustAGamerFurry2

You signed up using your dragon Meta, for the Researcher faction! That isn't necessarily "locked in", though-- the dragon/faction you're using will both be locked in with your response to day 1!
YUDrFCG.png
oh, right!
oh, right!
@dragonpals
Good to see that you're doing okay! And I don't mind waiting -I myself have a CYA that I started and then have gone on a long break from. I feel a bit guilty about it, but I do plan to go back to it after I've better figured out and written my clan lore!

And a suggestion, maybe. You probably already thought about this, but I don't think the map is fully to scale so there could be plenty of space between the more populated areas! (With my own location, I've decided the the tree represents a small forest and that's where the settlement in my lore resides. Though I have no problems not following site lore, for a while there my 'clan' existed in an entirely different realm/dimension and now it still does, there's just that one settlement in wind that is near one entrance to that realm.

Whatever you decide, hopefully it works well for you!
@dragonpals
Good to see that you're doing okay! And I don't mind waiting -I myself have a CYA that I started and then have gone on a long break from. I feel a bit guilty about it, but I do plan to go back to it after I've better figured out and written my clan lore!

And a suggestion, maybe. You probably already thought about this, but I don't think the map is fully to scale so there could be plenty of space between the more populated areas! (With my own location, I've decided the the tree represents a small forest and that's where the settlement in my lore resides. Though I have no problems not following site lore, for a while there my 'clan' existed in an entirely different realm/dimension and now it still does, there's just that one settlement in wind that is near one entrance to that realm.

Whatever you decide, hopefully it works well for you!
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
glad you're well, dragonpals! hate to sound like a broken record, but i'm plenty alright to wait as long as you need to prepare this; i'm just glad you're having fun setting it up!

and ah, luminax... light's little problem child. i think the 'normalized' approach would be a reasonable one, especially considering that this emperor would probably be a bigger threat with its larger amount of heads and require a more coordinated effort. any way you decide to skew it, though, its gonna be swell! this new world map has really reignited my own writing bug as well haha

best of luck with everything! ovo)/
glad you're well, dragonpals! hate to sound like a broken record, but i'm plenty alright to wait as long as you need to prepare this; i'm just glad you're having fun setting it up!

and ah, luminax... light's little problem child. i think the 'normalized' approach would be a reasonable one, especially considering that this emperor would probably be a bigger threat with its larger amount of heads and require a more coordinated effort. any way you decide to skew it, though, its gonna be swell! this new world map has really reignited my own writing bug as well haha

best of luck with everything! ovo)/
Rxl9DBX.png
@dragonpals OwO that's so cool! Thank you a lot!
@dragonpals OwO that's so cool! Thank you a lot!
Yay! thanks for the update, I'm looking forward to playing ^_^
Yay! thanks for the update, I'm looking forward to playing ^_^
1 2 3