Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | World Map Revamp
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 104 105
This is so great <3 I absolutely love it, along with all the new locations and small pieces of lore.
This is so great <3 I absolutely love it, along with all the new locations and small pieces of lore.
QdaBiJf.png
I love the new map! so many new fun locations to explore :D
I love the new map! so many new fun locations to explore :D
Really amazing stuff! Thank you!
Really amazing stuff! Thank you!
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
This is the best update I might cry
This is the best update I might cry
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
staff really said "after koi, we'll hit em with the double whammy"
staff really said "after koi, we'll hit em with the double whammy"
What an incredible update! Amazing artwork, opportunity to move your lair throughout the region, more lore possibilities, and a fun interactive map. Today is a good day!
What an incredible update! Amazing artwork, opportunity to move your lair throughout the region, more lore possibilities, and a fun interactive map. Today is a good day!
Wow, this is incredible! The dedication that went into this update is impressive.
Wow, this is incredible! The dedication that went into this update is impressive.

Beck • 20 • she/her
Dappervolk: Dryad #1337
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png
Use my Dappervolk referral code? https://dappervolk.com/register?referrer=dryad
All of Water locations are killing me, they are SO good and SO wholesome, my fishing and communal heart is jumping with joy, this is so so amazing.

Also, I cannot believe we have a freaking Emperor as a location, that's incredible
All of Water locations are killing me, they are SO good and SO wholesome, my fishing and communal heart is jumping with joy, this is so so amazing.

Also, I cannot believe we have a freaking Emperor as a location, that's incredible
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Thank you for the update, it's really great!
Thank you for the update, it's really great!
16441.png
Dragons for Sale!
[map x=3685 y=2055 view=land width=480 height=240]Check it out![/map] [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/419/688/202.png[/img] I just think he's cute!!

202.png

I just think he's cute!!
X4sD3Je.png
m3TbcZw.png
UawspVz.png
a69iToJ.png
iQdxS54.gifhe/himETU8zpR.gif
actually a murder of crows in a trenchcoat
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 104 105