Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are these spots
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
As my brother pointed out, this update allows the devs to add future Points of Interest to the map fairly easily, so we could see these fleshed out later.
As my brother pointed out, this update allows the devs to add future Points of Interest to the map fairly easily, so we could see these fleshed out later.
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
Bones galore!
Bones galore!
Fjqort2.pngDPMiCiU.gifStressed and space obsessedDPMiCiU.gifVSv3Raz.png
[quote name="dragongem23" date="2021-03-01 10:01:36" ] [center] EDIT:pardon my rambling but there's so much room for lore spots in these random unmarked spots that catch my intrests What is this thing and why is it adorable and why does it look important [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/748548944795140166/816005107187056660/unknown.png[/img] [map x=3170 y=460 view=land width=480 height=240]This thing[/map] I wanna know because OH LORD it looks like it'd be a fun spot for lore or for ancients to come from Did...the gladekeeper exile her older children to a island? So much possibility [/center] [/quote] thats where the tidelord's chilling. personal beach resort baybeee
dragongem23 wrote on 2021-03-01 10:01:36:
EDIT:pardon my rambling but there's so much room for lore spots in these random unmarked spots that catch my intrests

What is this thing and why is it adorable and why does it look important
unknown.png

I wanna know because OH LORD it looks like it'd be a fun spot for lore or for ancients to come from

Did...the gladekeeper exile her older children to a island?
So much possibility

thats where the tidelord's chilling. personal beach resort baybeee
meowmeowmeow222.png
i just wanna know where the mire is meant to be
i just wanna know where the mire is meant to be
wq9PoXA.png
[quote name="dragongem23" date="2021-03-01 10:15:07" ] Custom Location: No Snow?! Why isn't there snow here? what's keeping it warm? The plants are lovely and next to it is more bones?! Why are they every where and what do they belong to? [/quote] that'd be snowsquall tundra! if you head a liiiittle further down on the map you can find the marker
dragongem23 wrote on 2021-03-01 10:15:07:
Custom Location: No Snow?!

Why isn't there snow here? what's keeping it warm? The plants are lovely

and next to it is more bones?!
Why are they every where and what do they belong to?

that'd be snowsquall tundra! if you head a liiiittle further down on the map you can find the marker
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.gif Lynn/Lyon | Earth
Pacific Standard Time
she/they/he
y3NW8md.gif

I'm not going to say anything beyond this, but the little palm island does already have a significant place in the game's lore, for those that are caught up! I'll leave it to you all to figure that out, though.

I'm not going to say anything beyond this, but the little palm island does already have a significant place in the game's lore, for those that are caught up! I'll leave it to you all to figure that out, though.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2021-03-01 10:30:26" ] I'm not going to say anything beyond this, but the little palm island does already have a significant place in the game's lore, for those that are caught up! I'll leave it to you all to figure that out, though. [/quote] [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
Xhaztol wrote on 2021-03-01 10:30:26:

1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2021-03-01 10:30:26" ] I'm not going to say anything beyond this, but the little palm island does already have a significant place in the game's lore, for those that are caught up! I'll leave it to you all to figure that out, though. [/quote] OH?
Xhaztol wrote on 2021-03-01 10:30:26:
OH?
kXpNHpy.pngliXoQQI.pnglTl0CrC.pngWRPJKhj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9