Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | World Map Locations not in derg bios
Sharing World Map locations, both custom locations and points of interest, don't show their images when in dragon bios, but the image "frame" is still there. In dragon bios: [url=https://ibb.co/yhXjK1N][img]https://i.ibb.co/z8rvCYm/Screen-Shot-2021-03-01-at-17-46-59.png[/img][/url] But works fine in the forums: [map x=2074 y=1455 view=land width=480 height=240]There once was a mage, who fled far East of her home...[/map]
Sharing World Map locations, both custom locations and points of interest, don't show their images when in dragon bios, but the image "frame" is still there.

In dragon bios:
Screen-Shot-2021-03-01-at-17-46-59.png

But works fine in the forums:
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
Custom Locations likewise don't work in user profiles. It comes up as code instead of a widget.

Also I get that frame issue when simply previewing a forum post; the map location doesn't show up until you hit Submit.
Custom Locations likewise don't work in user profiles. It comes up as code instead of a widget.

Also I get that frame issue when simply previewing a forum post; the map location doesn't show up until you hit Submit.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
I'm having both the dragon bio issue and the profile issue as well. In addition to that, when I try to link to the custom location directly in the profile, I get a 404 error.
I'm having both the dragon bio issue and the profile issue as well. In addition to that, when I try to link to the custom location directly in the profile, I get a 404 error.
Encapsulated Mist / Abyssdrake

+1 FR Time
Pings/PMs welcome
hiveBioDivVMiddle2_WebRes.png Dragonwish Foundation
Sig's still a wip augh
Thank you for the report @PaintedThree

The map widget should now work in:
  • Forum posts
  • Game Database comments
  • Dragon Bios
  • PMs (but not in the preview)

The widget is not supported in clan bios at this time because that is an old portion of the site that has not been converted over yet.
Thank you for the report @PaintedThree

The map widget should now work in:
  • Forum posts
  • Game Database comments
  • Dragon Bios
  • PMs (but not in the preview)

The widget is not supported in clan bios at this time because that is an old portion of the site that has not been converted over yet.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies