Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | World Map Revamp
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 104 105
oooooh, so much new lore :D
oooooh, so much new lore :D
BuDq0ZK.gif
YO THE OCULUS OF ELEVEN FINALLY EXISTS! IM SO HAPPY

although.. why the heck is the lightning hub replaced with a reactor

theres a hub for each element in each flight, but not lighting (and arcane but like thats where the main hub is)

theres a hub for each element in each flight, but not lighting (and arcane but like thats where the main hub is)
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
this is so cool!
this is so cool!
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko4_500.png
I need to go to light to cuddle with Luminax-
I need to go to light to cuddle with Luminax-
Wishlist|| Art shop
i am so happy that the space beneath the sea exists. its very cool and peaceful.. super excited to sketch and draw the new areas too!!
i am so happy that the space beneath the sea exists. its very cool and peaceful.. super excited to sketch and draw the new areas too!!
eMEGEDb.png ZNxgKR1.png
XbSdY0K.png Water Flight!
Krabbu.tumblr.com
KabutoMushii
pSM4PRm.png
vzB8uzj.png
*jaw drops* Well. This is FAR more than I was expecting! Impressive and well done!
*jaw drops* Well. This is FAR more than I was expecting! Impressive and well done!
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pnghv2bk2R.pngmaA9Iub.pngicseesu.png1gXOifQ.png
[quote name="Sofia007" date="2021-03-01 09:41:12" ] YO THE OCULUS OF ELEVEN FINALLY EXISTS! IM SO HAPPY although.. why the heck is the lightning hub replaced with a reactor theres a hub for each element in each flight, but not lighting (and arcane but like thats where the main hub is) [/quote] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=98]ahem[/url]
Sofia007 wrote on 2021-03-01 09:41:12:

ahem
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
If my clan is “on the leylines of” the Oculus of the Eleven, does that potentially include leylines extending to other flights being monitored? Because if so... that’s cool
If my clan is “on the leylines of” the Oculus of the Eleven, does that potentially include leylines extending to other flights being monitored? Because if so... that’s cool
SBUopnu.gifzDyJDCC.pngE1Pqjtn.gifSky_dancer.png
DEVS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THIS IS SO DOPE OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE WORK YOU PUT INTO THIS!!!
DEVS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THIS IS SO DOPE OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE WORK YOU PUT INTO THIS!!!
This is an amazing update, love all the new locations made! if my lore wasn't so connected to fire I'd likely travel to one of the other flights to get some of those really pretty locations.
This is an amazing update, love all the new locations made! if my lore wasn't so connected to fire I'd likely travel to one of the other flights to get some of those really pretty locations.
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 104 105