Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | 日本語! Japanese conversation topic!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17
@faythflame

今は小浜市雲仙、長崎県に住んでます。あなた?
I'm certainly hoping for the best. I just spend 5 days staying with a Korean family, speaking only Japanese (because they spoke perfect Japanese but very little English XD) and that helped me a bit I'm sure :D

@KingShadow

The students are fairly easy to teach - except for a couple of groups of them (boys mostly) that are pains in my hard-to-reach places, but that's true for students the world over.
And thanks! I'll be doing my best :)
@faythflame

今は小浜市雲仙、長崎県に住んでます。あなた?
I'm certainly hoping for the best. I just spend 5 days staying with a Korean family, speaking only Japanese (because they spoke perfect Japanese but very little English XD) and that helped me a bit I'm sure :D

@KingShadow

The students are fairly easy to teach - except for a couple of groups of them (boys mostly) that are pains in my hard-to-reach places, but that's true for students the world over.
And thanks! I'll be doing my best :)
@KingShadow Coming back to America went super smoothly! Don't worry about listening comprehension, you'll get CRAZY good at it very soon after arriving!

I did a lot of self-study out a textbook and I made flashcards for every chapter, but I never used them. It was just part of a routine and it helped me think about how to write them. I was doing a spaced repetition for Remembering the Kanji (on the tie-in website, Reviewing the Kanji) which was AMAZING, I just couldn't keep myself focused but I really regret it, I learned 80 Kanji in like a couple weeks it was great. I definitely can't recommend enough studying Kanji by going from simplest to complex and memorizing the radicals along the way.
@KingShadow Coming back to America went super smoothly! Don't worry about listening comprehension, you'll get CRAZY good at it very soon after arriving!

I did a lot of self-study out a textbook and I made flashcards for every chapter, but I never used them. It was just part of a routine and it helped me think about how to write them. I was doing a spaced repetition for Remembering the Kanji (on the tie-in website, Reviewing the Kanji) which was AMAZING, I just couldn't keep myself focused but I really regret it, I learned 80 Kanji in like a couple weeks it was great. I definitely can't recommend enough studying Kanji by going from simplest to complex and memorizing the radicals along the way.
tumblr_o4mlo42EVm1v930gyo1_250.pngvincent he/him
@Shell That's wonderful!! And ahhhh that's very good to hear. u-u I'm looking forward to that hehehe.

Yeah, focus is the hard part for me as well. :// I LOVE spaced repetition, and I've managed to learn so much, but right now I'm in a particular rut with actually going back to my flash cards every day.... so I'm not learning much of anything for the present, ehehe. XD;
@Shell That's wonderful!! And ahhhh that's very good to hear. u-u I'm looking forward to that hehehe.

Yeah, focus is the hard part for me as well. :// I LOVE spaced repetition, and I've managed to learn so much, but right now I'm in a particular rut with actually going back to my flash cards every day.... so I'm not learning much of anything for the present, ehehe. XD;
Shadow | they/them
I'm so out of touch with my Japanese, it's been YEARS since I've actively used it. I took two years in high school and then continued on my own for a while before I just got too busy. Would anyone like to help me get back on my feet? Any tips or tricks to getting back into studying Japanese?
I'm so out of touch with my Japanese, it's been YEARS since I've actively used it. I took two years in high school and then continued on my own for a while before I just got too busy. Would anyone like to help me get back on my feet? Any tips or tricks to getting back into studying Japanese?
SYNgI9N.png
うわぁー 日本語の勉強している人は多くて、わたし、とてもうれしいですよ!

9歳から日本語を勉強しています。でもその時は若すぎるし、甘く見てしまいました。中学生の時はもっとしみじみ勉強し始まりました。今、日本語能力試験のN5とN4に合格しました!今年N3も合格すればいいですよ。

私は試験を受けるのが上手ですが、日本語で書くとか話すとかあまり上手じゃありません。(笑)誰かと練習したいです!
うわぁー 日本語の勉強している人は多くて、わたし、とてもうれしいですよ!

9歳から日本語を勉強しています。でもその時は若すぎるし、甘く見てしまいました。中学生の時はもっとしみじみ勉強し始まりました。今、日本語能力試験のN5とN4に合格しました!今年N3も合格すればいいですよ。

私は試験を受けるのが上手ですが、日本語で書くとか話すとかあまり上手じゃありません。(笑)誰かと練習したいです!
tumblr_inline_nitm4pYBdg1t8garv.pngazumarill.gifwater_banner.png
How does Japanese typing work? :p
How does Japanese typing work? :p
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@kingshadow

日本語はとても楽しいです!ほんとに好きです!私は大学生一年生です。じゃあ、大学は日本語を勉強します。
@kingshadow

日本語はとても楽しいです!ほんとに好きです!私は大学生一年生です。じゃあ、大学は日本語を勉強します。
d4nYyHf.png
@Foxofwonders

If you're using Windows 7, go to Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region > Change keyboards or other input methods

Then you'll see a little 'A' on the bottom right of your screen (near where the battery/sound/etc is). Click on that and change it to "ひらがな(H)" then you're typing in Japanese! To change back to English, click on the option immediately above "キャンセル"
@Foxofwonders

If you're using Windows 7, go to Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region > Change keyboards or other input methods

Then you'll see a little 'A' on the bottom right of your screen (near where the battery/sound/etc is). Click on that and change it to "ひらがな(H)" then you're typing in Japanese! To change back to English, click on the option immediately above "キャンセル"
tumblr_inline_nitm4pYBdg1t8garv.pngazumarill.gifwater_banner.png
@Azumarill
Ah, okay, thank you! I always wondered how it worked, since I haven't seen any Japanese keyboards around.
@Azumarill
Ah, okay, thank you! I always wondered how it worked, since I haven't seen any Japanese keyboards around.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
おはようございます皆さん!(今日は、今晩は、分かっているね。)

僕は大学で日本語を専門したし、留学生だったし、そのあと二年間群馬県に済んでいたからよく喋ると思って好きです。(笑)でも実はもっと練習が必要だ。本当の会話は久しぶりだ…でもね、喋り過ぎ。よろしくお願いします!

m(_ _)m
おはようございます皆さん!(今日は、今晩は、分かっているね。)

僕は大学で日本語を専門したし、留学生だったし、そのあと二年間群馬県に済んでいたからよく喋ると思って好きです。(笑)でも実はもっと練習が必要だ。本当の会話は久しぶりだ…でもね、喋り過ぎ。よろしくお願いします!

m(_ _)m
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17