Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 229 230 231 232 233 ... 329 330
@xnightwolf All of the other festival scenes except Shadowbinder's Domain has the tag. [item=Scene: Lightweaver's Domain][item=Scene: Earthshaker's Domain] [item=Scene: Shadowbinder's Domain]
@xnightwolf
All of the other festival scenes except Shadowbinder's Domain has the tag.

Scene: Lightweaver's Domain Scene: Earthshaker's Domain
Scene: Shadowbinder's Domain
fo11Vhp.png
@Naeryl: I must've forgotten about them. Sorry about that ^^
@Naeryl: I must've forgotten about them. Sorry about that ^^
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifnightwolf
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifintp
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifpronoun indifferent
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giffr+3

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifmy hatchery!
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifmy lair
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifnesting grounds ^^
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifcredit
[quote name="Keeye" date="2021-02-13 08:48:01" ] i will now proceed to repost this giant list every 2 pages so you can never possibly miss it again [quote name="Keeye" date="2020-09-21 12:39:35" ] missed stuff from previous pages: [item=searing jackalope] "This species of hare has flame retardant coat." missing an "a" between "has" and "flame" [skin=1322] jubilee is misspelled "jubiliee" [item=goldslab wingspan] decorates is misspelled as "decoarates" [item=windcarve harpy] should say "agility and adaptability are requirements" [item=molten velvet] the molten velvet chest is just called molten velvet [item=lurker motherboard] "...develops it own..." should be "develops its own" [item=dappled seal] says "that [b]are are[/b] attracted" [item=long-crested hippogriff] "...long-crested hippogriffs adaptability..." The word "hippogriffs" should have an apostrophe at the end. [item=deadpan jester's gloves] "A collar for a performer that's ready to entertain with a gloves delivery." Shouldn't that say "A pair of gloves for a performer that's ready to entertain with a deadpan delivery?" [item=bun-bun burrow] warrens shouldn't have an apostrophe [skin=24647] says "Accentss" [item=swamp mosquito] says "moquitoes" instead of "mosquitoes" [item=hellhound] "hellhound are incredibly loyal" should be "hellhounds" [/quote] [quote name="Keeye" date="2020-09-22 05:46:59" ] "telekinetically" is mispelled as "telekenetically" in the apparition lance's descrip [item=apparition lance] [/quote] [quote name="Keeye" date="2020-12-22 06:42:23" ] [skin=33517] fake out accent is missing a space after the colon [/quote] [quote name="Keeye" date="2020-12-22 04:55:42" ] [item=Secondary Gene: Striation (Banescale)] striation for banescales says gaoler in the descrip [/quote] [quote name="StopMotionDragon" date="2020-12-21 17:17:25" ] It would appear that all of the new NotN apparel bundles [item=malign intent][item=unlucky intent][item=sinister intent] are all missing the hood in their descriptions. They say they all contain 7 items but only 6 are listed. [/quote] [quote name="lynmunn" date="2020-12-16 22:21:42" ] [item=Skittering Chitin Armor][item=gleaming Chitin Armor][item=unyielding Chitin Armor] The descriptions say "creeping arm" instead of "skittering", "gleaming", and "unyielding" [/quote] [quote name="Keeye" date="2020-12-16 16:44:12" ] [item=not a sheep] not a sheep has 2 periods, either remove 1 or add another and decapitalize "they" [/quote] [/quote] [quote name="mithrel" date="2020-10-17 01:38:35" ] [item=Bell Fungus] "A hardy species of [b]fungi[/b]..." "Fungi" is plural. Should be "fungus." [item=Burrow Bear] "Known for creating extensive burrows, these [b]ursine[/b] can undermine..." "Ursine" is an adjective. Should be "ursa." [item=Dire Claw Pelt] "The double coat of a [b]dire claw[/b]..." "Dire Claw" should be capitalized, shouldn't it? [item=Moss Eater Moth] "...feeds on hardy mosses that grow by the light of [b]cave lantern[/b]." Should probably be "Cave Lanterns." [/quote] [quote name="BlastHardCheese" date="2020-10-17 07:26:55" ] [item=Burrow Bear Hide] Seems like this tooltip is missing a period [/quote] [quote name="lopsidedhead" date="2020-11-04 13:20:06" ] [skin=24826] has a typo in its description. :) [quote]The look of the [b]accebt[/b] will not be passed onto offspring[/quote] [/quote] the gothic and now lovebirds dried teas still say the incorrect "palettes" instead of "palates" [item=gothic dried tea][item=lovebirds dried tea] also all the other lovebirds tea stuff sells for 500, but the spare tea sells for 0 [item=lovebirds spare tea] also grimoire is still spelled "grimore" on the vista preview screen in account settings [img]https://i.imgur.com/TKQwspY.png[/img]
Keeye wrote on 2021-02-13 08:48:01:
i will now proceed to repost this giant list every 2 pages so you can never possibly miss it again
Keeye wrote on 2020-09-21 12:39:35:
missed stuff from previous pages:
Searing Jackalope
"This species of hare has flame retardant coat."
missing an "a" between "has" and "flame"

jubilee is misspelled "jubiliee"

Goldslab Wingspan
decorates is misspelled as "decoarates"

Windcarve Harpy
should say "agility and adaptability are requirements"

the molten velvet chest is just called molten velvet

Lurker Motherboard
"...develops it own..." should be "develops its own"

Dappled Seal
says "that are are attracted"

Long-Crested Hippogriff
"...long-crested hippogriffs adaptability..."
The word "hippogriffs" should have an apostrophe at the end.

Deadpan Jester's Gloves
"A collar for a performer that's ready to entertain with a gloves delivery."
Shouldn't that say "A pair of gloves for a performer that's ready to entertain with a deadpan delivery?"

Bun-Bun Burrow
warrens shouldn't have an apostrophe

says "Accentss"

Swamp Mosquito
says "moquitoes" instead of "mosquitoes"

Hellhound
"hellhound are incredibly loyal" should be "hellhounds"
Keeye wrote on 2020-09-22 05:46:59:
"telekinetically" is mispelled as "telekenetically" in the apparition lance's descrip
Apparition Lance
Keeye wrote on 2020-12-22 06:42:23:
fake out accent is missing a space after the colon
Keeye wrote on 2020-12-22 04:55:42:

striation for banescales says gaoler in the descrip
StopMotionDragon wrote on 2020-12-21 17:17:25:
It would appear that all of the new NotN apparel bundles

Malign Intent Unlucky Intent Sinister Intent

are all missing the hood in their descriptions. They say they all contain 7 items but only 6 are listed.
lynmunn wrote on 2020-12-16 22:21:42:
Skittering Chitin Armor Gleaming Chitin Armor Unyielding Chitin Armor
The descriptions say "creeping arm" instead of "skittering", "gleaming", and "unyielding"
Keeye wrote on 2020-12-16 16:44:12:
Not a Sheep
not a sheep has 2 periods, either remove 1 or add another and decapitalize "they"
mithrel wrote on 2020-10-17 01:38:35:
Bell Fungus "A hardy species of fungi..." "Fungi" is plural. Should be "fungus."

Burrow Bear "Known for creating extensive burrows, these ursine can undermine..." "Ursine" is an adjective. Should be "ursa."

Dire Claw Pelt "The double coat of a dire claw..." "Dire Claw" should be capitalized, shouldn't it?

Moss Eater Moth "...feeds on hardy mosses that grow by the light of cave lantern." Should probably be "Cave Lanterns."
BlastHardCheese wrote on 2020-10-17 07:26:55:
Burrow Bear Hide
Seems like this tooltip is missing a period
lopsidedhead wrote on 2020-11-04 13:20:06:
has a typo in its description. :)
Quote:
The look of the accebt will not be passed onto offspring
the gothic and now lovebirds dried teas still say the incorrect "palettes" instead of "palates"
Gothic Dried Tea Lovebirds Dried Tea
also all the other lovebirds tea stuff sells for 500, but the spare tea sells for 0
Lovebirds Spare Tea
also
grimoire is still spelled "grimore" on the vista preview screen in account settings
TKQwspY.png
Ruffled Serpent Ball Python Striped Monitor Corn Snake Conjoined Skink
[quote name="muto" date="2021-02-18 16:01:06" ] I've noticed this while looking for accents for male snappers in the auction house, but this skin which is titled accent keeps coming up but it's clearly a skin and not an accent since it covers the entire dragon... "accent" in question: [item=Accent: Fortress Guardian] [skin=29083] screenshots of "accent": [img]https://i.ibb.co/p4bKc1r/Screenshot-2021-02-18-at-3-58-20-PM.png[/img] screenshot of "accent" displayed on one of my snappers [img]https://i.ibb.co/1dVW0W1/Screenshot-2021-02-18-at-3-57-24-PM.png[/img] [/quote] Still called an accent when it's clearly a skin.
muto wrote on 2021-02-18 16:01:06:
I've noticed this while looking for accents for male snappers in the auction house, but this skin which is titled accent keeps coming up but it's clearly a skin and not an accent since it covers the entire dragon...

"accent" in question:

screenshots of "accent":
Screenshot-2021-02-18-at-3-58-20-PM.png

screenshot of "accent" displayed on one of my snappers
Screenshot-2021-02-18-at-3-57-24-PM.png
Still called an accent when it's clearly a skin.
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
Not sure if this was touched on but the Prismatic Spool bundle set has an unnecessary “?” in the middle of “Of” and “Reflective”. Not sure what happened but a space should’ve been placed there instead. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/741520331440914482/814168527019704380/image0.png[/img]
Not sure if this was touched on but the Prismatic Spool bundle set has an unnecessary “?” in the middle of “Of” and “Reflective”. Not sure what happened but a space should’ve been placed there instead.

image0.png
pHCrqjQ.gif
I don't know if someone mentioned this already, but there should be a question mark instead of a colon at the end of the question. [img]https://i.imgur.com/4eZuLus.png[/img]
I don't know if someone mentioned this already, but there should be a question mark instead of a colon at the end of the question.

4eZuLus.png
iiiiiiii 6gIIjjE.png
JNAfoEf.png
mlHpBMC.png
iii
Note: my name
has a zero (0),
not an "o"
iiii Jd88XNq.png
DxCICZ1.png
nWiQNX9.png
ii
”I’m only keeping you because
I need your kids for profit.”
-@Nesryn
[item=inkjet accident] [i](Not sure if this was hit, I didn't see any other posts mentioning it.)[/i] Inkjet Accident is missing the "Chest" at the end like all the other fest chests!

(Not sure if this was hit, I didn't see any other posts mentioning it.)
Inkjet Accident is missing the "Chest" at the end like all the other fest chests!
G9u9fvz.gif

...Are you...lost?
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Z1Z7MKf.jpg[/img] its called training FIELDS [gamedb stage=1]
Z1Z7MKf.jpg
its called training FIELDS
Training Fields
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
In the Swap Catalog, these are the requirements for the Sakura Flowerfall: [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ae/4d/d7/ae4dd71be362d251df6d94cb343fded0.png[/img], but it actually requires 4 Blushing Pink Roses, as it says in the Game Database (and when the option is available at the stand). [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8b/62/2a/8b622ad8d63fc0079e52aea840f7255b.png[/img]
In the Swap Catalog, these are the requirements for the Sakura Flowerfall: ae4dd71be362d251df6d94cb343fded0.png,
but it actually requires 4 Blushing Pink Roses, as it says in the Game Database (and when the option is available at the stand).
8b622ad8d63fc0079e52aea840f7255b.png
achievement question from Tomo today, which should probably at least be in past-tense since they're not around anymore- [url=https://ibb.co/8gJmKss][img]https://i.ibb.co/gZGrj99/Screen-Shot-2021-02-26-at-7-47-54-AM.png[/img][/url]
achievement question from Tomo today, which should probably at least be in past-tense since they're not around anymore-
Screen-Shot-2021-02-26-at-7-47-54-AM.png
-hug your gaolers 2k22-
FR +3
1 2 ... 229 230 231 232 233 ... 329 330