Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | map update!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
I don't think that the actual update will be Monday, they're doing maintenance to prepare for it. But it does mean that's it's going to be really sooN!!! I can't wait to absolutely break, like I did when the new map was first announced.
I don't think that the actual update will be Monday, they're doing maintenance to prepare for it. But it does mean that's it's going to be really sooN!!! I can't wait to absolutely break, like I did when the new map was first announced.
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
wZRY6Cl.gif 3a12fd70-a45a-45bb-93c0-0a24c3ae9dd2.jpg
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3oFzmgIZ4QnGunjoqY/giphy.gif[/img]
giphy.gif
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
I'm super excited too! I can't wait to see the new locations!
I'm super excited too! I can't wait to see the new locations!
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
i am so excited!!! really looking forward to adjusting my lore and also switching flights at some point , i swear i will be looking at the map for days im so hyped
i am so excited!!! really looking forward to adjusting my lore and also switching flights at some point , i swear i will be looking at the map for days im so hyped
*incoherent exited screeching*
*incoherent exited screeching*
i'm so hyped! AAAAAHHHH!
it's one of the updates i've been anticipating the most, i'm super excited that it's coming so soon!
i'm so hyped! AAAAAHHHH!
it's one of the updates i've been anticipating the most, i'm super excited that it's coming so soon!
OjYCOIV.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2021-02-20 10:33:30" ] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3oFzmgIZ4QnGunjoqY/giphy.gif[/img] [/quote] what if staff just hid a cookie stash somewhere on map and we had to find it lmao
Xhaztol wrote on 2021-02-20 10:33:30:
giphy.gif

what if staff just hid a cookie stash somewhere on map and we had to find it lmao
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
I JUST NOTICED THE ANNOUNCEMENT AND I WAS LIKE HOLY CRUD... i am SO looking forward to seeing what the staff's come up with!!
I JUST NOTICED THE ANNOUNCEMENT AND I WAS LIKE HOLY CRUD... i am SO looking forward to seeing what the staff's come up with!!
you can just call me tundra! 23, they/them!

WuLeD0x.png eGiN2Xv.png
pings = OK!
finally!!! I'm so excited oh my god
finally!!! I'm so excited oh my god
Mars | Xe/Xem | FR+10 |Wishlist
NfwymtD.png
[quote name="Sorrowspark" date="2021-02-20 10:35:50" ] [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2021-02-20 10:33:30" ] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3oFzmgIZ4QnGunjoqY/giphy.gif[/img] [/quote] what if staff just hid a cookie stash somewhere on map and we had to find it lmao [/quote] sorry but you will absolutely [i]never[/i] find it
Sorrowspark wrote on 2021-02-20 10:35:50:
Xhaztol wrote on 2021-02-20 10:33:30:
giphy.gif

what if staff just hid a cookie stash somewhere on map and we had to find it lmao

sorry but you will absolutely never find it
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22