Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Select partial all food items in hoard
I would like the option to select all food items in the hoard that cannot be swapped, brewed, or used in the hibernal den. I tend to save most of the ones that are indicated for any of those, just in case I need them, so it would make converting food a lot faster and easier if I didn't have to manually select each non-color indicated item.
I would like the option to select all food items in the hoard that cannot be swapped, brewed, or used in the hibernal den. I tend to save most of the ones that are indicated for any of those, just in case I need them, so it would make converting food a lot faster and easier if I didn't have to manually select each non-color indicated item.
@remcorvidaemon There's actually a way to do that! Select "None" in the "Used in Features" dropdown and it will give you all of the food items that cannot be swapped, brewed or used in the Hibernal Den!
@remcorvidaemon There's actually a way to do that! Select "None" in the "Used in Features" dropdown and it will give you all of the food items that cannot be swapped, brewed or used in the Hibernal Den!
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
You can set the Used In Filter to None, and it will show you this.
You can set the Used In Filter to None, and it will show you this.
Oh man I didn't even realize that there were search filters in the horde, thank you both so much!! @elfin @faeriequeene
Oh man I didn't even realize that there were search filters in the horde, thank you both so much!! @elfin @faeriequeene