Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how would you prefer the site closes?
1 2 3 4
Day and time announced.
Day and time announced.
i'm somehow completely okay with flight rising closing off to the lyrics of Friday
i'm somehow completely okay with flight rising closing off to the lyrics of Friday
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-02-19 08:48:43" ] [quote name="dragonpals" date="2021-02-19 08:41:25" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-02-19 08:12:33" ] Don't make me sing the Friday song. [/quote] [i]This is how the world ends Not with a bang, but Rebecca Black[/i] [/quote] [I]Dragons, dragons Gotta exalt more dragons Everybody's pushin' for those Dom discounts, Dom discounts[/I] [/quote] Okay, but seriously. It's been exceptionally rough for everyone for over a year now with the pandemic and it's understandable to have these moments of future worry. But they also come at the risk of borrowing trouble and creating harmful stress for you and everyone around you. So, on the subject of [I]Flight Rising[/I] development, I want to reiterate that when we look forward as a team, [b]we plan forward[/b]. This means that we take the time to map out our projects realistically. We remain committed to being anti-crunch, so while delivering a feature may sometimes take longer, it won't come at the cost of a team member's well-being and work/life balance. And even if we ourselves aren't always high visibility, we are here every day, reading and listening. Let us focus on the logistics of the game's development. We want you to focus on your enjoyment of the game and your experience in the world of Sornieth. [emoji=new friend size=1]
Aequorin wrote on 2021-02-19 08:48:43:
dragonpals wrote on 2021-02-19 08:41:25:
Aequorin wrote on 2021-02-19 08:12:33:
Don't make me sing the Friday song.

This is how the world ends
Not with a bang, but Rebecca Black

Dragons, dragons
Gotta exalt more dragons
Everybody's pushin' for those Dom discounts, Dom discounts

Okay, but seriously.

It's been exceptionally rough for everyone for over a year now with the pandemic and it's understandable to have these moments of future worry. But they also come at the risk of borrowing trouble and creating harmful stress for you and everyone around you.

So, on the subject of Flight Rising development, I want to reiterate that when we look forward as a team, we plan forward. This means that we take the time to map out our projects realistically. We remain committed to being anti-crunch, so while delivering a feature may sometimes take longer, it won't come at the cost of a team member's well-being and work/life balance. And even if we ourselves aren't always high visibility, we are here every day, reading and listening.

Let us focus on the logistics of the game's development. We want you to focus on your enjoyment of the game and your experience in the world of Sornieth.
1 2 3 4