Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how would you prefer the site closes?
1 2 3 4
It's going to close, and I'd rather have it close at its peak rather than be a zombie like Neopets.
It's going to close, and I'd rather have it close at its peak rather than be a zombie like Neopets.
A warning would be nice, with the date and time. No countdown as that would just make me anxious and sadder.
A warning would be nice, with the date and time. No countdown as that would just make me anxious and sadder.
[quote name="Lethia" date="2021-02-19 03:03:04" ] The date and time to be announced. And the option to mass download all dragon .png and bio .txt [/quote] This, no countdown ^ I'd download them manually if I had to but a tool would be nice. I also agree with preferring FR to close on a good note rather than selling it or dragging it out forever. I'd rather not see it spiral downhill.
Lethia wrote on 2021-02-19 03:03:04:
The date and time to be announced.

And the option to mass download all dragon .png and bio .txt

This, no countdown ^

I'd download them manually if I had to but a tool would be nice. I also agree with preferring FR to close on a good note rather than selling it or dragging it out forever. I'd rather not see it spiral downhill.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
Don't make me sing the Friday song.
Date and time, countdown is fine. More than a few weeks notice would be grand.
Id like to back everything up and knowing exactly when (and not have to worry about time zone differences) would be extremely nice.

Itd suck if FR shut down though. This is my favorite pet game.
Date and time, countdown is fine. More than a few weeks notice would be grand.
Id like to back everything up and knowing exactly when (and not have to worry about time zone differences) would be extremely nice.

Itd suck if FR shut down though. This is my favorite pet game.
button_97x95.png[ Please do not PM me. 1623960663678.png
DSfOOlg.png
68388386.png 1623960663678.png 68483984.png
none of these. i just want a thank you and a date/time. no need to do anything spectacular, no need to do anything overly mundane. they should say goodbye in their own flight-rising way
none of these. i just want a thank you and a date/time. no need to do anything spectacular, no need to do anything overly mundane. they should say goodbye in their own flight-rising way
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
No, why? I don't even want to think about the site closing. This is a disturbing post.
No, why? I don't even want to think about the site closing. This is a disturbing post.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
Maybe a countdown and a website to upload your dergs to so you can keep them until something happens and the site comes back
Maybe a countdown and a website to upload your dergs to so you can keep them until something happens and the site comes back
[url][/url]Untitled-Artwork.gif
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-02-19 08:12:33" ] Don't make me sing the Friday song. [/quote] [i]This is how the world ends Not with a bang, but Rebecca Black[/i]
Aequorin wrote on 2021-02-19 08:12:33:

This is how the world ends
Not with a bang, but Rebecca Black
YUDrFCG.png
[quote name="dragonpals" date="2021-02-19 08:41:25" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-02-19 08:12:33" ] Don't make me sing the Friday song. [/quote] [i]This is how the world ends Not with a bang, but Rebecca Black[/i] [/quote] [I]Dragons, dragons Gotta exalt more dragons Everybody's pushin' for those Dom discounts, Dom discounts[/I]
dragonpals wrote on 2021-02-19 08:41:25:
Aequorin wrote on 2021-02-19 08:12:33:

This is how the world ends
Not with a bang, but Rebecca Black

Dragons, dragons
Gotta exalt more dragons
Everybody's pushin' for those Dom discounts, Dom discounts

1 2 3 4