Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why did you pick your username?
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25
Someone's OC's name on a fanon wiki was Silverripple and so I just thought it was neat
Someone's OC's name on a fanon wiki was Silverripple and so I just thought it was neat
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
funny soundin word
funny soundin word
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
I like Coka-Cola and I make accounts for websites easily because no-one ever thinks of it. This makes it useful since I can have the same user for multiple things!
I like Coka-Cola and I make accounts for websites easily because no-one ever thinks of it. This makes it useful since I can have the same user for multiple things!
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
[quote name="Bakanohiko" date="2021-01-29 19:27:10" ] Bakanohiko It means Flight of the Idiot. [/quote] *claps*
Bakanohiko wrote on 2021-01-29 19:27:10:
Bakanohiko
It means Flight of the Idiot.

*claps*
FORMERLY COKEBUBBLE
9hyVndF.gif
I used this because it's my main art alias, and since I do commission work on FR sometimes, it makes my other social media handles easy to find. :)
I used this because it's my main art alias, and since I do commission work on FR sometimes, it makes my other social media handles easy to find. :)
3UUXp8G.png
I am named after one of the main characters in the game Drawn to Life. I have been obsessed with the game for a while now, and I plan on making all the characters into fandragons.
I am named after one of the main characters in the game Drawn to Life. I have been obsessed with the game for a while now, and I plan on making all the characters into fandragons.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Tis the name of a character from Final Fantasy whose design is just so overly detailed and elaborate that I wouldn't expect anything less from the franchise.

Plus the name just looks cool.
Tis the name of a character from Final Fantasy whose design is just so overly detailed and elaborate that I wouldn't expect anything less from the franchise.

Plus the name just looks cool.
KdSMN2F.png
I change my un a lot because I'm indecisive but I just really like animaniacs lol
I change my un a lot because I'm indecisive but I just really like animaniacs lol
oops, (almost) all fandragons
I usually like to use names that have meaning, but also give some sort of definition to how I would like to live my life.

Flaneur {French} - someone who walks aimlessly, enjoying their journey, observing their surroundings.

Example: mindlessly wandering around the city enjoying what it has to offer with no specific destination in mind.
I usually like to use names that have meaning, but also give some sort of definition to how I would like to live my life.

Flaneur {French} - someone who walks aimlessly, enjoying their journey, observing their surroundings.

Example: mindlessly wandering around the city enjoying what it has to offer with no specific destination in mind.
pizza pizza
pizza pizza
gsDYm4B.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24 25