Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] done
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Oooh thank you!!

1. OOF grinding (by AWB)
2. Scarves to keep you extra warm
3. Mrooow
Oooh thank you!!

1. OOF grinding (by AWB)
2. Scarves to keep you extra warm
3. Mrooow
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
Thank you, everyone involved in this raffle ^^

1. Mrooow
2. OOF Grinding by AWB
3. How Dreadful
4. Lovely Lilies
5. Golden Flash
6. They Love Me, They Love Me Not
7. Looking for Larkspur
8. All your nebula are belong to us
9. Befriend Your Clothes
10. Midnight Spirit
Thank you, everyone involved in this raffle ^^

1. Mrooow
2. OOF Grinding by AWB
3. How Dreadful
4. Lovely Lilies
5. Golden Flash
6. They Love Me, They Love Me Not
7. Looking for Larkspur
8. All your nebula are belong to us
9. Befriend Your Clothes
10. Midnight Spirit
Woohoo! Thank you!! :D
  1. Goth Couture
  2. Midnight Spirit
  3. Scarves to keep you extra warm
  4. pyereciae2788 Music
  5. Look mom! I'm a Unicorn!
  6. Always be Yourself. Unless You Can Be a Unicorn Then Always Be a Unicorn
  7. Eternal Flame
  8. Call of the Void
  9. How Dreadful
Woohoo! Thank you!! :D
  1. Goth Couture
  2. Midnight Spirit
  3. Scarves to keep you extra warm
  4. pyereciae2788 Music
  5. Look mom! I'm a Unicorn!
  7. Eternal Flame
  8. Call of the Void
  9. How Dreadful
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

How exciting!!! Thank you very much c:

1. How Dreadful
2. Goth Couture
3. Befriend Your Clothes
4. All Your Nebulae Are Belong To Us
5. Call of the Void
6. Mrooow
How exciting!!! Thank you very much c:

1. How Dreadful
2. Goth Couture
3. Befriend Your Clothes
4. All Your Nebulae Are Belong To Us
5. Call of the Void
6. Mrooow
WyYjYnt.pngtumblr_og6ykblltA1sgn2ovo1_100.pngASIQ1WN.pngumbreon.png
[b]Remaining Prizes for final round[/b] [quote=Eternal Flame-claimed][/quote] [quote=Befriend your Clothes-claimed][/quote] [quote=Trapped in a box-claimed][/quote] [quote=Call of the Void-claimed][/quote] [quote=Looking for Larkspur-claimed][/quote] [quote=They Love Me, They Love Me Not-claimed][/quote] [quote=Always be Yourself. Unless You Can Be a Unicorn Then Always Be a Unicorn-claimed][/quote] [quote=pyereciae2788 Music] Music commission (customized), up to 2 min with 1 or 2 instruments" music shop [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fd6/2913101/4#post_45581702]here[/url][/quote]
Remaining Prizes for final round
Eternal Flame-claimed wrote:
Befriend your Clothes-claimed wrote:
Trapped in a box-claimed wrote:
Call of the Void-claimed wrote:
Looking for Larkspur-claimed wrote:
They Love Me, They Love Me Not-claimed wrote:
Always be Yourself. Unless You Can Be a Unicorn Then Always Be a Unicorn-claimed wrote:
pyereciae2788 Music wrote:
Music commission (customized), up to 2 min with 1 or 2 instruments" music shop here
I will send round 11 prizes at some point tonight or Saturday afternoon. (gotta deal with real life ice chores before FR ice chores). [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/VQQrDB8.png[/img][/center] [b]ROUND #12[/b] How the prizes will be distributed: When your name comes up [b]you will have 24 hours to respond[/b]. If you want to pass on prizes let me know! (ie if you are drawn 5th but don’t want to receive anything beyond your top 2 choices from the 8 items remaining) [b]Important:[/b] If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth! [b] Please try to use pack names as it makes prize assignment easier[/b] Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2952945/25#post_46516524][b]Prizes start here[/b][/url] [br][br][list=1] [*]@Kittyinapot [*]@Sparkylurkdragon [*]@Flaxen [*]@Hyphen [*]@Thalassatheblue [*]@Moonlitcacti [*]@Unhappyjoker [*]@Xirei [/list] Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones! Spectator Pings go here: @Stolen, @Andraya, @Ajgreelyfan3, @c33213, @Wildclaw101, @HollowBay, @Whitbitt2010, @Elai, @SilentRiver, @endlessstation, @Dimness, @alyblaith, @BunnySox, @FinalFlight, @Jorybear, @Angelamelinda, @Elfydragon, @fluteloops0329, @GoldenSootball, @5inthemorning, @vaguewhisperings, @Cvhruig, @Danidood, @inkexplosions, @VALHERU , @Elfydragon, @Elfydragon, @Meadbhb, @Bananyan (last pulled at 1143 FR on 2/19/2021 ) Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/VQQrDB8.png[/img]
I will send round 11 prizes at some point tonight or Saturday afternoon. (gotta deal with real life ice chores before FR ice chores).
VQQrDB8.png

ROUND #12

How the prizes will be distributed:

When your name comes up you will have 24 hours to respond. If you want to pass on prizes let me know! (ie if you are drawn 5th but don’t want to receive anything beyond your top 2 choices from the 8 items remaining)

Important: If you get the first slot, list your first pick prize, if you get second slot, pick your first and then second prize in order of preference, third slot, first, second, and third prize in order of preference, and so on and so forth! Please try to use pack names as it makes prize assignment easier
Prizes will be distributed from each round after every person on the list has marked down what they want.

Prizes start here

1. @Kittyinapot
  2. @Sparkylurkdragon
  3. @Flaxen
  4. @Hyphen
  5. @Thalassatheblue
  6. @Moonlitcacti
  7. @Unhappyjoker
  8. @Xirei

Preferences must be posted to this thread within 24 hours of this post. If you post your preferences and change them before the cut-off time, please delete your post with your old preferences and make a new post with your updated ones!

Spectator Pings go here: @Stolen, @Andraya, @Ajgreelyfan3, @c33213, @Wildclaw101, @HollowBay, @Whitbitt2010, @Elai, @SilentRiver, @endlessstation, @Dimness, @alyblaith, @BunnySox, @FinalFlight, @Jorybear, @Angelamelinda, @Elfydragon, @fluteloops0329, @GoldenSootball, @5inthemorning, @vaguewhisperings, @Cvhruig, @Danidood, @inkexplosions, @VALHERU , @Elfydragon, @Elfydragon, @Meadbhb, @Bananyan (last pulled at 1143 FR on 2/19/2021 )
Feel free to pm me to be removed from the Spectator list.

VQQrDB8.png
@jbapple

Aw yeah, rad! Let's see...

1.) Always be Yourself. Unless You Can Be a Unicorn Then Always Be a Unicorn
2.) Befriend your Clothes
@jbapple

Aw yeah, rad! Let's see...

1.) Always be Yourself. Unless You Can Be a Unicorn Then Always Be a Unicorn
2.) Befriend your Clothes
jtgoRWq.png
@jbapple Thank you!

1. Looking for Larkspur
2. Always be Yourself. Unless You Can Be a Unicorn Then Always Be a Unicorn
3. Call of the Void
4. Eternal Flame
5. Befriend your Clothes
@jbapple Thank you!

1. Looking for Larkspur
2. Always be Yourself. Unless You Can Be a Unicorn Then Always Be a Unicorn
3. Call of the Void
4. Eternal Flame
5. Befriend your Clothes
1. Fiendish Emerald Set
2. Larkspur Set
3. Daisy Set
1. Fiendish Emerald Set
2. Larkspur Set
3. Daisy Set
xLxR5x4.gif
@Jbapple
Sweet! Thank you so much for the opportunity!

1. Eternal Flame
2. Call of the Void
3. Trapped in a Box
4. Looking for Larkspur
5. They Love Me, They Love Me Not
7. Befriend Your Clothes
@Jbapple
Sweet! Thank you so much for the opportunity!

1. Eternal Flame
2. Call of the Void
3. Trapped in a Box
4. Looking for Larkspur
5. They Love Me, They Love Me Not
7. Befriend Your Clothes
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png