Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Extra Marker in Hoard/Vault
With the new hoard update we can now see whether an item is used in Hibden, brewing, or Swipp’s, which is very useful for me to see what I can sell and what I should keep, but I’d like to suggest another item marker to show me whether I have that item also in my vault (if I’m looking at it in my hoard) or vice versa.

Part of this is due to me wanting to have one copy of every FR item in my vault, so it would help me to see what I’ve already stored without having to go back and forth and search for each item.

Another reason this could be useful is if someone was looking at how many of an item they had in their hoard, and didn’t realise they also had some in their vault.

The current markers are displayed across the bottom of the item tab, and I was thinking maybe the hoard/vault icon could be displayed in the bottom left/right of the tab as a watermark.
With the new hoard update we can now see whether an item is used in Hibden, brewing, or Swipp’s, which is very useful for me to see what I can sell and what I should keep, but I’d like to suggest another item marker to show me whether I have that item also in my vault (if I’m looking at it in my hoard) or vice versa.

Part of this is due to me wanting to have one copy of every FR item in my vault, so it would help me to see what I’ve already stored without having to go back and forth and search for each item.

Another reason this could be useful is if someone was looking at how many of an item they had in their hoard, and didn’t realise they also had some in their vault.

The current markers are displayed across the bottom of the item tab, and I was thinking maybe the hoard/vault icon could be displayed in the bottom left/right of the tab as a watermark.
no support because it kind of doesnt make sense to me? the markers are used to tell you what items are useful ,adding another one that tells you that you have that item in vault seems a bit out of place
no support because it kind of doesnt make sense to me? the markers are used to tell you what items are useful ,adding another one that tells you that you have that item in vault seems a bit out of place
Sig_Adopt_-_Elys_small.png
I agree that the current markers are to tell users which items are useful or not, but the addition of the vault/hoard marker would compliment that and provide an easy visualisation of whether you have extra copies of those useful (and not useful) items in your other storage.
I agree that the current markers are to tell users which items are useful or not, but the addition of the vault/hoard marker would compliment that and provide an easy visualisation of whether you have extra copies of those useful (and not useful) items in your other storage.