Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Share A Little Love
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31
d-devs,,, wildclaw scrolls? as a treat?
d-devs,,, wildclaw scrolls? as a treat?
Oooh I am in love with that scene.....time to get brewing! The new swan familiar is really lovely too c:
Oooh I am in love with that scene.....time to get brewing! The new swan familiar is really lovely too c:
JooSuWk.png
Im starting to regret not bonding familiars, I really like that new swan. Anyone up for a trade of some kind? [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1]
Im starting to regret not bonding familiars, I really like that new swan. Anyone up for a trade of some kind?
VRPny.gifvLWL9.gifOkkaX.gifuy800.gif
*inhales* TEAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

AAAAAA okay this is fantastic, Staff, thank you for another tea recolour, I needed this.
*inhales* TEAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

AAAAAA okay this is fantastic, Staff, thank you for another tea recolour, I needed this.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Do the chests disintegrate after the event? (please ping if you have the answer)
Do the chests disintegrate after the event? (please ping if you have the answer)
It seems you have found me...

The Tundra Herd (RESCUE)
Cute~~
Cute~~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dT9HQge.png
0HBKL8H.png
J7D1quC.png
mjtJ868.png

STYzy2l.png
lightb1.png
STYzy2l.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
Happy Love is In The Air! <3
Happy Love is In The Air! <3
50027313-70-F2-43-D9-82-A8-1-ADC374-D795-D.pngLittle-art-shop-icon.png81-C46502-A45-B-4-A84-BD72-4-A4-A8-F6-E73-B3.pngLittle-wishlist-icon.pngaccent-shop.png
Apologies that the recipe change was not noted in the update. This and some encounter rate changes to stormcloud harpies and clouddancers are now noted in the main post!
Apologies that the recipe change was not noted in the update. This and some encounter rate changes to stormcloud harpies and clouddancers are now noted in the main post!
aww cute
aww cute
XDRtGHs.png
The Fiona Feats are available year-round. But the ability to trade or brew the sweetheart and enamored swans is limited until the 18th before they cycle out again.
The Fiona Feats are available year-round. But the ability to trade or brew the sweetheart and enamored swans is limited until the 18th before they cycle out again.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31